Author Topic: Thai Paris Sexy Hersham  (Read 3205 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5990886) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Weekly thai reg away from the area in Warwick ATM and I had clocked Paris profile with one or two others. Thought she looked unusual for a Thai no reference reviews so in for a punt.

Expectation: usually have good time in Hersham

Comms: good with maid by phone and txt £50/70/120   15/30/60 mins so I booked at two hours notice 30 min for 70 Lizzies

Services: lip kiss OWBJ covered sex in mish  anal +£30 (NT) OWO +10 (NT)

The SP: pretty 7-8 tall 5' 8" size 10 slim and fit body small waist enhanced 34c tits small nips bubble butt long dark hair half way down her back friendly OK English some LIT tatts to back of calfs and groin. She is the girl in the profile pics they are very accurate not photoshopped like others in this crew AW age 39 I think not more circa 30 yo.

The meet: arrived buzzed in up stairs Paris looked great in her Nurses uniform I told her I was feeling strange and she said that she would sort me out.  :lol: Paperwork and shower she starts dancing and teasing and rubbing her butt into my groin. Turn kiss on lips hugs off with bra to reveal nice but enhanced tits. ET does not really do it for me but she picked up on my request and started nibbling my nipples. Onto bed I must say a thought had crossed my mind what will I find between her legs  :sarcastic: but nice shaved pussy with cute clit but I was in the mood for a straight sex session. We hugged as she licked my nipples and Bod Mhor liked this. She had asked at the beginning of the meet if I wanted "extras" I didnt so on with condom and BJ nice varied plays with my balls as she attends my nipps. I get her to lick my nipples while BM gets really hard. She changes condom lube and I mount in mish. She is pretty comfortable and we kiss as I pick up pace. It is quite mechanical and she is oohing a bit. Ride for a bit then down for more nipple play was thinking of 69 but in 30 min Im always a bit pushed so remount ride for Alba to completion. Clean up chat and off in 25 mins.

Conclusion: Paris is a stunning girl good complexion very passive but for me she did not look Thai. It turns out she is mixed pacific island thai chinese etc (if I understood correctly) I must say I was relieved to find a pussy when I took her knickers off but she did not look like the ladyboy that is part of this crew.(I saw her once in Woking while visiting Jessie). I chatted with Paris she is a nice girl with a good heart and wants to please. Somehow though we didnt click the way I do with others in this crew I guess I did not fancy her as much as the others. YHB who like Thai girls have another candidate but she did say she was going back to London very soon.

Happy safe punting   :music:


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chris10398

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
Thanks for the review.

I went to see her today and will do a review over the weekend.

She was really into our meeting so not sure what happened, did you see her on Tuesday by any chance? I ask as she mentioned seeing 17 people that day.

She is 27 and mixed, her mother is Thai and her dad is European, he mentioned she has a daughter in Thailand who is 6 and stays with her sister, she's also a British citizen as she has lived here for 10 years.

She's really pretty as you say and she showed me all her modelling photos and videos (she's done the fashion week in UK, Rome, France etc)

Now I'm not an expert as I've never been with a TS before although I have been to Thailand 8 times.

There is a few points that makes me feel she is a TS
- she has mansized nipples they are tiny and this is considering she has a daughter?
- her hands are big although not manly
- she has had a boobjob recently (very well done) and has also had work done to her arse (bubble butt)
- she has really strong upper body, her shoulders although femenine are muscly when touching
- the main thing is her vagina, we did 69 and when I was licking her clit she kept moving really slightly so that my mouth was positioned about 1cm above (basically bottom of the pubic bone) and kept grinding there and it almost felt like it was a mini penis but ever so slight, I know most ops leave part of the penis intact under the skin so there is still sensation and this felt just like that.
- her vagina did feel different inside too and there was no smell or taste whatsoever
- anal was £20 for me and she took me very easily (had to ease in at the start) but many girls do take ages to feel comfortable with me as I'm in the late 8inches but girthy too
- lastly there was a very slight but noticeable skin hand between her anus and vagina (almost like post op where they have removed all the manly stuff and there's a really slight overhang, I think when in 69 it becomes visible

Overall she's very good looking and with me she was sexy as fuck (will explain in my review) but I do have feelings that she is a possible TS

Won't stop me visiting again though!
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

interesting detail Mr C I look forward to your review. I did not spend time RO/69 as I wanted sex this visit so I am not able to comment....the look and feel of her pussy did not throw up concerns with me although for some reason I had a thought in the back of my head..what if?  I guess my action was 15 min with initial shower and chat and away in 25 mins. I have found with this crew that 30 min is enough so I did not have any foreplay on her. I am prompted to ask my reg about Paris out of curiosity but for me the deed is done and although she is a pretty and nice girl she did not click with me.   :hi:

Offline Chris10398

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
Yeah I will provide more detail later, she also thigh fucked me 2 times lol
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Joe112

Thanks for the review DC. I think she might be a TS, from the voice and when i met her I felt she was so I did walk. But I'm glad you glad a good time! Curious about aliza now she looks stunning

Offline dubhcarr

Quote
did you see her on Tuesday by any chance?

no as I was in lockdown. obviously 17 escaped.     :sarcastic:

Offline Good-timer

The stunners normally are TS.  :scare:

Offline dubhcarr

seems the message from the others is they dont know her but I should know.     :unknown:    the more I think......the less I care.   :hi:

Offline Good-timer

Back in Walton. Doesn't advertise on AW any more?

Offline Chris10398

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
Back in Walton. Doesn't advertise on AW any more?

Did you see this Via vivastreet?
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Good-timer

Yes. Shame as she is a suspected TS.

Offline Chris10398

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
Please can you send me the link as I can't find it. Thanks
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Good-timer


Offline Yelowman

If this lovely woman is TG, her surgeon is world class.

Offline Fatman

I saw her in Basingstoke early December... wasn’t sure if t-girl had a scar above her coccyx for the but implants... but she was a nice woman can’t complain if you get the chance enjoy 😊

Offline Chris10398

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
External Link/Members Only

I already have, she is definitely TG but she's great so np for me

U going to see her?
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac