Author Topic: Thai Lita Barnsley  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Prince charming

Had a bit of an itch to scratch and after reading a review on another forum where she was described as better than the much missed Nicholyn.
External Link/Members Only ... /213074106
Comms were ok and time/date agreed.Pulled up at the designated spot and told to follow instructions.Past a row of doors and windows (one open with a lady doing the dishes).Door opened to be greeted by a small Thai lady,age about right.Shoes off then upstairs to a small bedroom.Paperwork sorted then off we go.
Blowjob ok but not deep,Ro she seemed to enjoy but not the fingers.Fk but not full on.
Body wise ok,bit of belly and tits a fair size but hanging.
Mac on then miss,doggy and prone bone where I emptied my load.
Quick clean up and on my way.
As good as Nicholyn? Not for me.Her bodies not as good,her service is not as good and her English is not as good.
Overall a 7/10.
Forgot to mention owo offered and accepted.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Working link: External Link/Members Only

Quote
Hello Guys

I'm Lita from Thailand, a nice horny sexy lady I'm here to please you today.

Enjoy your date with me and I will also give you a wonderful time together.

I have a lovely body is a great asset You can start immediately by making an appointment and I will do all the necessary to make the professor happy.

Tel. 07908 935296

Thai Lita X

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Prince charming


Offline Prince charming

Just read a report on another forum about this lady where a punter paid for services and was then threatened.Maybe take with a pinch of salt,my visit was ok.

Offline Chao Praya

I saw Lita a few weeks ago and again a week later. Really enjoyed her. Note the photo displayed was not her but she still looked very shapely and I thought her tits were perfect. C Cup and firm. The photo has now changed and the girl is now called Gina. I do not know if it is same girl or not. There is talk of a guy being robbed and sent packing at the address so be careful.