Author Topic: A Covid-19 vaccine at last!  (Read 383076 times)

Offline DDMC30


Offline myothernameis

I had all of them and each one I was bad afterwards for around 2/3 days and my mom had 2/3 because they were making her really bad


I have had 3/4 jabs, but my third jab, got this around Oct 2021, and then come Xmas time, I came down with covid, and later on a respiratory infection, which lasted 4 months, and now have long covid.   Now did the third jab, in a way lead up to me getting covid, as think the vaccination takes time to work

Didn't get my 4th jab, due to heart problems, which Im currently waiting to find out what wrong

But I have to wonder, what will the next few years bring us, will covid come back and bite us big time, as we now have let our defences down

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44

I have had 3/4 jabs, but my third jab, got this around Oct 2021, and then come Xmas time, I came down with covid, and later on a respiratory infection, which lasted 4 months, and now have long covid.   Now did the third jab, in a way lead up to me getting covid, as think the vaccination takes time to work

Didn't get my 4th jab, due to heart problems, which Im currently waiting to find out what wrong

But I have to wonder, what will the next few years bring us, will covid come back and bite us big time, as we now have let our defences down

Have you considered you might be vaccine injured as opposed to long covid. Heart issues are one of the most common adverse reactions to the vaccine.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Online RandomGuy99

Apparently, people are now coming forward with conditions caused by COVID.

Online badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,645
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Several countries have banned the use of COVID vaccines, due to the risk of side effects. Which out way the risk from COVID, and only vaccinate folks in the higher age ranges.
Dr John Campbell has some good research available via YouTube.

Has the investigation into the government response begun yet? Or will it be dealt with in the manor of Sir Humphrey Appleby?

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
Several countries have banned the use of COVID vaccines, due to the risk of side effects. Which out way the risk from COVID, and only vaccinate folks in the higher age ranges.



A few countries have banned particular vaccines for specific reasons.

Offline puntingking

covid is over now. there is no point discussing the vaccine as those that want the vaccines have already taken them and those that don't want the vaccines have not taken them.  ;)

nothing more left to say, is there? Period.  :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 04:58:02 pm by puntingking »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
covid is over now. there is no point discussing the vaccine as those that want the vaccines have already taken them and those that don't want the vaccines have not taken them.  ;)

nothing more left to say, is there? Period.  :)
Why are you commenting then??   :unknown:

I can never understand why someone would take the time to post on a thread just to say there's no point in posting on the thread.  :wacko:

Offline puntingking

Why are you commenting then??   :unknown:

I can never understand why someone would take the time to post on a thread just to say there's no point in posting on the thread.  :wacko:

I was making the point that covid has technically gone away so discussing the vaccine is pretty much pointless.  :hi:

but if members want to carry on talking about a non issue they can. who am i to stop or to tell others to stop posting on this issue. 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 05:12:30 pm by puntingking »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I was making the point that covid has technically gone away so discussing the vaccine is pretty much pointless.  :hi:

but if members want to carry on talking about a non issue they can. who am i to stop or to tell others to stop posting on this issue.
But still you post to tell others it's pointless, if you think it's pointless then why open the thread, it makes no sense.  :unknown:

What value does it add to post on a thread discussing the covid vaccine just to say it's pointless discussing the covid vaccine.

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
I was making the point that covid has technically gone away so discussing the vaccine is pretty much pointless.  :hi:

but if members want to carry on talking about a non issue they can. who am i to stop or to tell others to stop posting on this issue.

it has not gone away and there is an ongoing vaccine program.  It is no longer classed as a health emergency thanks to the vaccine.

Offline Punting2022

Too many cases i know of people dieing now in thier 50.
Only thing they have in common is the vaccine

Online Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Too many cases i know of people dieing now in thier 50.
Only thing they have in common is the vaccine

What complete shit you post sometimes what was the point of this previous post :unknown: :unknown:

covid is over now. there is no point discussing the vaccine as those that want the vaccines have already taken them and those that don't want the vaccines have not taken them.  ;)

nothing more left to say, is there? Period.  :)

Obviously you think there is more to say Period   :)

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
it has not gone away and there is an ongoing vaccine program.  It is no longer classed as a health emergency thanks to the vaccine.
It certainly hasn't gone away, if you ring 111 with any sort of chest or breathing issue they tell you those symptoms could be covid so if you have to go to a walk-in centre to wear a mask just in case.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 01:05:14 am by daviemac »

Offline Strawberry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,836
  • Likes: 137
  •  
It certainly hasn't gone away, if you ring 111 with any sort of chest or breathing issue they tell you those symptoms could be covid so if you have to go to a walk-in centre to wear a mask just in case.

I know people who have had covid recently, some who had it previously with zero or only mild symptoms, this time like a cold but lead to secondary infections that did affect them. One actually a punter who had a funny turn in a booking, he had thought he was OK. I don't know his medical history but younger than I am.

I am at almost 11 months since my only bout of covid, my sense of smell only just almost completely returned. At Christmas the parosmia was so bad I did seek treatment, which thankfully worked. I don't have systemic effects, only the sense of smell issue so nothing serious although has been annoying. I still struggle to detect bleach, and some perfumes.

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
Too many cases i know of people dieing now in thier 50.
Only thing they have in common is the vaccine

Well not the only thing, they are all in their 50s and they all know you. So that is two more just from your two lines, so a full medical history could find many more.

So many over 50s have had the vaccine that any idiot should be able to understand it will be a common factor, but like knowing you it does not mean it contributed to them dying.

You could say you know several people who all got laid last week and they had alll been vaccinated so the vaccine must attract women.

You are talking shit.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
so the vaccine must attract women.
And many people who die in car crashes have had the vaccine so maybe the vaccine makes you crash your car more!

You are talking shit.
yep- i agree. He is!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 09:50:49 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline akauya

Too many cases i know of people dieing now in thier 50.
Only thing they have in common is the vaccine

You never cease to amaze me with the shit you post... every time.

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
What happened to the Oxford vaccine? How come they don't give that one out anymore? It was easier to distribute, didn't need cold storage (the Pfizer needs to be stored at -70 degrees Celsius and thawed the day before administered). Very strange it is only used in developing countries now. If there were some problem with it, wouldn't it be unethical to give it just to poor people in developing countries?
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
What happened to the Oxford vaccine? How come they don't give that one out anymore? It was easier to distribute, didn't need cold storage (the Pfizer needs to be stored at -70 degrees Celsius and thawed the day before administered). Very strange it is only used in developing countries now. If there were some problem with it, wouldn't it be unethical to give it just to poor people in developing countries?

FFS why are people still picking at this trying to find problems with a success story that has literally saved millions of lives and allowed us to get back to normal.

There is no problem with it, we have the advantage of choice and they all have slightly different pros and cons.  If you were in a developing country you would choose the one that as you say does not need cold storange etc.

The one we now use is slightly more effective.

The whole blood clot story did put some people off because as on this thread it was misunderstood and weaponised by the usual idiots.  However it remains an excellent vaccine and much better than the Russian and Chinese shit.

Online cunningman

Only thing they have in common is the vaccine

That, and exposure to Covid, and exposure to a combination of Covid and the vaccine.  And possible issues exacerbated by lockdowns and reduced access to normal healthcare.

FFS.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
FWIW I do hear from someonme in the Uni and Addenbrookes hospital that they are doing some reasearch work on a Influenza and Covid hybrid that may be another pile of greif on the way, hope not:(

Offline bugsybum

Several countries have banned the use of COVID vaccines, due to the risk of side effects. Which out way the risk from COVID, and only vaccinate folks in the higher age ranges.
Dr John Campbell has some good research available via YouTube.

Has the investigation into the government response begun yet? Or will it be dealt with in the manor of Sir Humphrey Appleby?

That twat John Campbell is the biggest grifter of them all. Its embarassing the misinformation he puts out there. Look at the comments section of his videos its just all anti-vaxxers. He is making a fortune on youtube off these dumb anti-vax nuts viewing his videos. He doesnt understand how to read studies or data. Here are some Scientists on youtube who just expose the likes of Campbell and that other anti-vax nut Cardioligist Aseem Malhotra.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 11:15:23 pm by bugsybum »

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
That twat John Campbell is the biggest grifter of them all. Its embarassing the misinformation he puts out there. Look at the comments section of his videos its just all anti-vaxxers. He is making a fortune on youtube off these dumb anti-vax nuts viewing his videos. He doesnt understand how to read studies or data. Here are some Scientists on youtube who just expose the likes of Campbell and that other anti-vax nut Cardioligist Aseem Malhotra.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

On what basis do you conclude he doesn't know how to read studies or data? Do you know how to read them?
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
On what basis do you conclude he doesn't know how to read studies or data? Do you know how to read them?

I am taking a guess here as I have not watched them, but I assume the videos he linked to are the basis for what he said. I am also guessing that you did not view them?

Online Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,071
  • Likes: 323
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I am taking a guess here as I have not watched them, but I assume the videos he linked to are the basis for what he said. I am also guessing that you did not view them?

There are lots of links to JC videos frequently posted by myself. Having begun his online journey, he was a voice of reason and balance and which I generally agreed with. However as Covid declined he seems to have looked at ways of maintaining his considerable online fame and in particular maintaining a daily production rate of his videos. As a result he has sadly has gone down a number of conspiracy rabbit holes.

There have undoubtedly been issues with the vaccines and my view now is that the risk benefit ratio is very much against boosters apart from perhaps certain high risk groups. This has been the case for some time since the Omicron variant, but the initial rollout turned the tide.

I have an elderly relative in her nineties in care, who had she contracted Covid in 2020 would be unlikely to have survived. I lost others at the time. However having been vaccinated then by the time she inevitably contracted Omicron she showed only minor symptoms. She has since tested positive a total of three further times, all with no symptoms.


Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
I am taking a guess here as I have not watched them, but I assume the videos he linked to are the basis for what he said. I am also guessing that you did not view them?

No, why should I view them? He said Campbell doesn't know how to read reports or data. I am asking him why does he say that. Why should I research something he asserted?
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
There are lots of links to JC videos frequently posted by myself. Having begun his online journey, he was a voice of reason and balance and which I generally agreed with. However as Covid declined he seems to have looked at ways of maintaining his considerable online fame and in particular maintaining a daily production rate of his videos. As a result he has sadly has gone down a number of conspiracy rabbit holes.

There have undoubtedly been issues with the vaccines and my view now is that the risk benefit ratio is very much against boosters apart from perhaps certain high risk groups. This has been the case for some time since the Omicron variant, but the initial rollout turned the tide.

I have an elderly relative in her nineties in care, who had she contracted Covid in 2020 would be unlikely to have survived. I lost others at the time. However having been vaccinated then by the time she inevitably contracted Omicron she showed only minor symptoms. She has since tested positive a total of three further times, all with no symptoms.

Why is nobody asking the question why is the overall fatality rate 20% above the 5 year average in all countries that deployed the vaccines? Campbell is trying to do this. I think it is very relevant.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

Why is nobody asking the question why is the overall fatality rate 20% above the 5 year average in all countries that deployed the vaccines? Campbell is trying to do this. I think it is very relevant.
Because covid killed them and they weren't vaccinated  :wacko:


Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
No, why should I view them? He said Campbell doesn't know how to read reports or data. I am asking him why does he say that. Why should I research something he asserted?

Classic. I am not going to view something that might counter my prejudice. 

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Classic. I am not going to view something that might counter my prejudice.

Bugsybum said Campbell doesn't know how to read data or reports. All I asked is how did he come to this conclusion? Is Bugsybum himself a medic, is that how he knows Campbell is bulshitting? I very much Bugsybum is medically qualified judging by the words he used to start his post: "that twat John Campbell". So best guess is he watched a video by someone else saying Campbell doesn't have a clue. In which case how can he know the other person is correct if he doesn't have the qualifications to know?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 05:30:44 pm by PumpDump »
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Online cunningman

There are lots of links to JC videos frequently posted by myself. Having begun his online journey, he was a voice of reason and balance and which I generally agreed with. However as Covid declined he seems to have looked at ways of maintaining his considerable online fame and in particular maintaining a daily production rate of his videos. As a result he has sadly has gone down a number of conspiracy rabbit holes.

I absolutely followed that arc too.

He does not appear to be able to distinguish between 'Things we knew then' and 'Things we know now' - even when the 'know now' is somewhat shady.

Have some people dies as a result of vaccines?  Yes, probably.
Are we sure its all because of that?  No, I think not yet, they were exposed to Covid too - and other issues with health care provision.
If we had not deployed vaccines, or tried lockdowns and distancing, would the death toll be worse?  I think that's largely given, but of course we don't have a statistically meaningful set of stats for that.

He's latched onto the former and bemoans the lack of 'scientific process' and vaccine testing - but there was no time for that.
And there will not be time next time it happens.
The alternative is to sit back and see what happens.

Mr Hindsight, with blinkers and a dose of stupidity.

Hopefully the enquiry will expose some of the reasoning (aka panic) and 'decision making' and will be level headed about what was known, suspected, and feared in the early times.

Easy for us to scoff at it with the weakened strain now, and significant herd immunity.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I absolutely followed that arc too.

He does not appear to be able to distinguish between 'Things we knew then' and 'Things we know now' - even when the 'know now' is somewhat shady.

Have some people dies as a result of vaccines?  Yes, probably.
Are we sure its all because of that?  No, I think not yet, they were exposed to Covid too - and other issues with health care provision.
If we had not deployed vaccines, or tried lockdowns and distancing, would the death toll be worse?  I think that's largely given, but of course we don't have a statistically meaningful set of stats for that.

He's latched onto the former and bemoans the lack of 'scientific process' and vaccine testing - but there was no time for that.
And there will not be time next time it happens.
The alternative is to sit back and see what happens.

Mr Hindsight, with blinkers and a dose of stupidity.

Hopefully the enquiry will expose some of the reasoning (aka panic) and 'decision making' and will be level headed about what was known, suspected, and feared in the early times.

Easy for us to scoff at it with the weakened strain now, and significant herd immunity.

I'm hoping Covid was a shot across the boughs and we have actually learned that we need to be prepared for the next pandemic whatever it may be plus don't drop our guard if it doesn't happen in the next decade or so.
We weren't well prepared with stocks of PPE which had been recommended by a report in 2016 but the mentality was akin to not worrying about what may never happen, hopefully the lessons have been taken on board

Offline myothernameis

I'm hoping Covid was a shot across the boughs and we have actually learned that we need to be prepared for the next pandemic whatever it may be plus don't drop our guard if it doesn't happen in the next decade or so.

I agree, everyone needs to be ready and prepared for any pandemic, that might come with-in the next 10 years.  I now treat covid, in the same way as the cold or influencer viruses, which re-emerge every so often

Right now with covid, were seeing less infections, but covid is still around, it may not be as infectious, but that not to say, another strain is out there waiting.   How ever you think of vaccines, they have to develop each year, and if at all possible, you get your self's vaccinated

I know personally either the vaccine or covid has now changed my life, and possibly have long covid, but my doctor cant give me an answer to this, as there little information to go on.  I came down with covid, Dec 2021, and it was more like a bad cold, which developed into a respiratory infection, which took 3-4 months to clear.

Now at this point and to date, if lying down, I suddenly gasp for air, at the beginning it was really bad, but now has eased of, so I would say, this is part of long covid

Offline petermisc

I'm hoping Covid was a shot across the boughs and we have actually learned that we need to be prepared for the next pandemic whatever it may be plus don't drop our guard if it doesn't happen in the next decade or so.
We weren't well prepared with stocks of PPE which had been recommended by a report in 2016 but the mentality was akin to not worrying about what may never happen, hopefully the lessons have been taken on board
The biggest lesson that we should have learnt is that the longer you procrastinate, the worse it will be.  Even just a few days can be critical at the start of a pandemic.  Unfortunately our government held off taking action, resulting in the consequences both in health terms and economic terms being far worse than they need have been.  By delaying locking down, we ended up locking down for far longer, and with much worse consequences, than many other countries.  The consequent backlash I fear will make government even more reluctant to act in future.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The biggest lesson that we should have learnt is that the longer you procrastinate, the worse it will be.  Even just a few days can be critical at the start of a pandemic.  Unfortunately our government held off taking action, resulting in the consequences both in health terms and economic terms being far worse than they need have been.  By delaying locking down, we ended up locking down for far longer, and with much worse consequences, than many other countries.  The consequent backlash I fear will make government even more reluctant to act in future.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=339931.0

Political posts have previously been banned as moderation had become too time consuming. We are now going to allow political posts in this thread only. Members can therefore easily ignore this thread if they want to.

Rule 21 continues to apply and zero tolerance will be given to breaches with instant bans.

21 Gender / Race / Nationality
Banter is allowed, but racist or homophobic posting will result in a ban.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The biggest lesson that we should have learnt is that the longer you procrastinate, the worse it will be.  Even just a few days can be critical at the start of a pandemic.  Unfortunately our government held off taking action, resulting in the consequences both in health terms and economic terms being far worse than they need have been.  By delaying locking down, we ended up locking down for far longer, and with much worse consequences, than many other countries.  The consequent backlash I fear will make government even more reluctant to act in future.
If I can just clarify this, it isn't the word 'government' that is the issue, the word can be used freely, the issue is this sentence. -

"Unfortunately our government held off taking action, resulting in the consequences both in health terms and economic terms being far worse than they need have been.  By delaying locking down, we ended up locking down for far longer, and with much worse consequences, than many other countries."

That is a political opinion of how our government reacted to Covid as a whole, this thread is about the vaccine, not lockdown or your opinion of how the authorities reacted to the pandemic.

Offline petermisc

Apologies.  My post was in response to several recent posts talking about the investigation into the government response, PPE stocks, lockdowns, mask wearing, being prepared for the next pandemic, etc.  If this thread is now restricted to just issues around the vaccine, so be it.

Offline Blackhart

Just thought I'd add, I've have 3 Covid vaccines not the 4th one/2nd booster, and I've had Covid twice, and I'm telling you all, please don't get Covid. Trust me it's bad. I wonder how much better I'd have been if I had that 2nd booster, maybe wouldn't have lost 17 days and wouldn't have been stuck indoors. Maybe it would've been the same, I'll never know. I you want to get the next jab, great, if not, I understand, but still don't let your guard down, Covid is an evil, opportunistic disease. Wearing masks isn't too hard. I hate Covid.   

Offline myothernameis

Just thought I'd add, I've have 3 Covid vaccines not the 4th one/2nd booster, and I've had Covid twice


I have had 3 vaccination's, which then was followed by covid, which my doctor thinks I have long covid, but only time will tell

Offline Xtro

Just thought I'd add, I've have 3 Covid vaccines not the 4th one/2nd booster, and I've had Covid twice, and I'm telling you all, please don't get Covid. Trust me it's bad. I wonder how much better I'd have been if I had that 2nd booster, maybe wouldn't have lost 17 days and wouldn't have been stuck indoors. Maybe it would've been the same, I'll never know. I you want to get the next jab, great, if not, I understand, but still don't let your guard down, Covid is an evil, opportunistic disease. Wearing masks isn't too hard. I hate Covid.

A lot of wondering and maybes going on here, but yes, you're totally right.... CoVID IS EVIL!


I have had 3 vaccination's, which then was followed by covid, which my doctor thinks I have long covid, but only time will tell

Hang in there buddy..... My lungs were shot when I got CoVID! Recently got tested and my lungs are fine. Recover well mate!

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44

I have had 3 vaccination's, which then was followed by covid, which my doctor thinks I have long covid, but only time will tell

Another name for long covid is vaccine injury.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Apologies.  My post was in response to several recent posts talking about the investigation into the government response, PPE stocks, lockdowns, mask wearing, being prepared for the next pandemic, etc.  If this thread is now restricted to just issues around the vaccine, so be it.

Masks have no impact. There are zero studies that support masks as an effective way to stop transmission. Masks were simply used as a psychological tool to, as Matt Hancock said, scare the pants off the public.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Just thought I'd add, I've have 3 Covid vaccines not the 4th one/2nd booster, and I've had Covid twice, and I'm telling you all, please don't get Covid. Trust me it's bad. I wonder how much better I'd have been if I had that 2nd booster, maybe wouldn't have lost 17 days and wouldn't have been stuck indoors. Maybe it would've been the same, I'll never know. I you want to get the next jab, great, if not, I understand, but still don't let your guard down, Covid is an evil, opportunistic disease. Wearing masks isn't too hard. I hate Covid.

Zero vaccines here, never got Covid, or if I did then it had no impact on me. The vaccines make you more susceptible to respiratory illnesses as they cause your immune system to overreact.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline akauya

Zero vaccines here, never got Covid, or if I did then it had no impact on me. The vaccines make you more susceptible to respiratory illnesses as they cause your immune system to overreact.

Can I ask what your medical credentials are to make such a bold statement?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Zero vaccines here, never got Covid, or if I did then it had no impact on me. The vaccines make you more susceptible to respiratory illnesses as they cause your immune system to overreact.
You really are an idiot aren't you, either that or you're just a troll.

My doctor and other medically trained NHS workers are continually asking me to have not only Covid boosters but the flu vaccine as well, the reason they are doing this is because I do have severe respiratory illnesses.

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
You really are an idiot aren't you, either that or you're just a troll.

My doctor and other medically trained NHS workers are continually asking me to have not only Covid boosters but the flu vaccine as well, the reason they are doing this is because I do have severe respiratory illnesses.

I am not a troll, it is my conclusion based on my own research. And there is no need for name calling, you can counter what I say, but let's keep it civil.

Do you blindly believe everything they tell you?  Just accept it like a religion? I have spoken to medically trained NHS workers who confidentially advised against the vaccine. The problem is the medics with a different opinion to what the WHO say get their licence removed.

For example they told us:

- the vaccines prevent transmission, it is now accepted they don't (External Link/Members Only), in fact Pfizer themselves said they didn't even test to see if they prevented transmission),
- masks prevent transmission: there are no studies to back this up. Pre-covid the WHO advised against wearing masks to prevent spread of respiratory illnesses. They told us it wouldn't help. However during Covid pandemic, they changed their mind without any evidence. Three years later nobody has come up with any studies to show masks prevent transmission.
- the vaccine is safe and effective: it has been the least safe vaccine in history, the reports of vaccine injuries outweigh injuries for all other vaccines combined.


Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline contentguy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,454
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Another name for long covid is vaccine injury.

Let me just fact check that for you:
External Link/Members Only

Yep - just as I thought total bollocks  :hi:

Offline myothernameis

I am not a troll, it is my conclusion based on my own research. And there is no need for name calling, you can counter what I say, but let's keep it civil.

Do you blindly believe everything I tell you  :sarcastic:

Now your assumptions might be right and you have said, this is based on your research, but where is this evidence.  So you based this on research, so this research must have links to the research.  Now if you cant post any links to back this up, then you must be a troll, especially if you dont present any evidence of your research

You ask us to keep this civil, then for us to do this, provide the evidence of your research

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Now your assumptions might be right and you have said, this is based on your research, but where is this evidence.  So you based this on research, so this research must have links to the research.  Now if you cant post any links to back this up, then you must be a troll, especially if you dont present any evidence of your research

You ask us to keep this civil, then for us to do this, provide the evidence of your research


There is a link in my post, have another look.
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac