My sister has been working on the drug trials and development, and she's said she wouldn't take it.
I'm a bit down the chain, so by the time it gets around to my age group, either it has "inadvertently" killed off all the 80yo+ people, been found to be good or have side effects, or other drugs are available.
I place my self in this boat, I will eventually take the vaccine but not right away, as I want to see how it performs, and if any side effect crop up
Between 1995 - 2008, I took part in a number of clinical trials, most of these were out patients, but ones that were in patient, and require overnight stay in clinic. The drug trials which required you to stay in a clinic, were the most testing, and had the greatest risk, but you were paid well
In all the year, I have seen mild and severed reactions, and I experienced this my self as well, which made many of us ill. One drug I was given, turned out to affect the heart rate, and 4 of us found our self's on heart monitors, as out heart rate dropped dangerously low, to around 30 bpm
The clinic were ready to rush the 4 of us to hospital, if we didn't see an improvement in out health, so to help us we were put on drip, and by 4 hours later our heart rate was stable, and we were out of danger