Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxX.Olivia.L.Xxx Leeds city centre  (Read 2803 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5922874) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline I like natural boobs

£60 for 30 minutes + £40 extras = total £100

Sometimes I like to see curvy girls with big asses so I decided to contact xxX.Olivia.L.Xxx
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has a bit of a vague profile. I can't really accuse her of having hidden extras. She has covered herself there by putting '...I have boundaries (ask for extras)xx'. But the profile doesn't say which services are extras or how much they cost. I found out that she only does kissing with no tongues even though her likes list has French kissing on it so there is a bit of dishonesty there.

Because I knew that she doesn't French kiss I asked how much would it be for 30 minutes with:

Kissing with no tongues,
Oral sex without a condom,
Oral sex on her,
Sexual intercourse with a condom,
Then a facial to finish.

She told me that it would be £100. So her £60 30 minute rate doesn't look so attractive afterall. If you want the extras described above you will be paying an extra £40.

I must be crazy but I agreed to the £100 session and we arranged a booking in no time.

She asked me to confirm the booking 1 hour before and also tell her when I was 15 minutes away.

I sent the confirmation an hour before and was asked if I would be prepared to put the session back by 30 minutes which I agreed to. So I sent another confirmation 1 hour before the new time which was acknowledged. I told her when I was 15 minutes away as originally agreed and she said that she needed 30 minutes (it turned out to be slightly less). She finally told me that she was ready and gave me the number for the keypad 41 minutes later than the original booking time.

The flat is a typical functional Leeds flat. Not posh but quite nice. I got in the lift and headed to the room.

Olivia has a pretty face and a curvy body with a bit of a stomach and a big ass. The profile pictures are pretty accurate. She was wearing a negligee. She is maybe a size 16 and as someboby who likes large woman I found her attractive.

We got on the bed and both got naked. She has nice tits and I gave those a good feel and we did the kissing without tongues. I then asked for the oral without and she gave some decent oral without. She did quite enjoy it when I gave her oral. Her pussy tasted quite good. We bagged up my cock and I fucked her from behind until I got close to orgasm. Then I stood up and she sat on the edge of the bed and I aimed my cock at her face and I started wanking. Her cute face did look nice and she was giving me a sexy look. I kept wanking until I shot a big load over her face.

She went into the bathroom and washed her face while I cleaned my cock with wet wipes. I then made the mistake of putting my clothes back on which might've given the impression that I was ready to leave. In hindsight I should've stayed naked a while or got dressed slower to get my 30 minutes worth.

We only spoke briefly and I would've liked a longer chat. She is Polish but has good English. She told me that she has a customer who she likes because he pays her a lot just to talk to her and he sometimes talks to her for three hours. Then she said to me "right have you got your things together?". I had had 19 minutes and she was wanting me gone after telling me that she speaks to another punter for hours. I didn't want hours I just wanted my 30 minutes. So she was 41 minutes late and then gave me 19 minutes when I had paid for 30.

I feel a bit mean giving a neutral because she did everything that I asked but £100 for 19 minutes is a lot and she was very late.

Offline p3ngu1n

I feel a bit mean giving a neutral because she did everything that I asked but £100 for 19 minutes is a lot and she was very late.

It's your review to score how you feel OP. There's enough in there to nudge it down to grey, especially with all that carry-on with her timekeeping (slow in letting you in, but quick to rush you out  :thumbsdown:), not forgetting the surprise extras  :dash:

Now I know we all like different things, but you have to wonder about the mental state of this fluffy twat forking money to fill her eardrums with fuck-knows-what  :wacko:

Cheers for the review OP - for a TOFTT move it weren't all bad :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 08:07:37 pm by p3ngu1n »

It's your review to score how you feel OP. There's enough in there to nudge it down to grey, especially with all that carry-on with her timekeeping (slow in letting you in, but quick to rush you out  :thumbsdown:), not forgetting the surprise extras  :dash:

Now I know we all like different things, but you have to wonder about the mental state of this fluffy twat forking money to fill her eardrums with fuck-knows-what  :wacko:

Cheers for the review OP - for a TOFTT move it weren't all bad :drinks:

Many thanks  :). Always glad to contribute and nice when people find it helpful. Yeah the fluffy guy paying loads of money just to chat to her is strange. Not unique either. Quite common I think. Sometimes they're old guys who can't get it up anymore but not always. Not for me. I need sexual content if I'm paying  :D.

Offline stevedave

From an advertised £60 to an actual £100 for half an hour, a neutral is more than reasonable. I'd have sacked her off when the price went up, and if not then when she pushed my appointment back twice, she must be running a conveyor belt.

Fair review pal, thank you. She'll not be seeing my cash.

Offline adamza

Thanks for the review :thumbsup: I was eyeing this one up when she first appeared but was put off by the lack of info on her.

From what you've said and the extras listed on her profile, I'll hazard a guess that OWO and facial were £20 extra each...I'm not fussed about facial but OWO is a must, so £80 for 30 mins doesn't sound too bad.

Neutral from OP seems right due to the timekeeping issues...but for some reason this review is still tempting me to arrange a booking  :dash: wish me luck..

Cheers everyone. I must say her £40 15 minute quicky price looks tempting if that includes sex. I don't know if it does include sex though. I don't know if she's one of those girls who only allow hand job in her quickies. I might look into that. £40 for sex would be a decent pump and dump price.

Cheers everyone. I must say her £40 15 minute quicky price looks tempting if that includes sex. I don't know if it does include sex though. I don't know if she's one of those girls who only allow hand job in her quickies. I might look into that. £40 for sex would be a decent pump and dump price.

I do wish you luck. Hope she gives you a good service fella. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks for the review :thumbsup: I was eyeing this one up when she first appeared but was put off by the lack of info on her.

From what you've said and the extras listed on her profile, I'll hazard a guess that OWO and facial were £20 extra each...I'm not fussed about facial but OWO is a must, so £80 for 30 mins doesn't sound too bad.

Neutral from OP seems right due to the timekeeping issues...but for some reason this review is still tempting me to arrange a booking  :dash: wish me luck..

I quote myself instead of you adamza. Haha I'm such a muppet. Good luck fella.