Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty anita  (Read 9633 times)

33 review(s) for  Busty Anita (29 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

mark1991

i went to see anita the other week randomly after looking through profiles and hers stuck out. she is polish and around 24 which is what it says on profile.

coms

coms were decent as all i did was text her, she text right back with prices and a post code. the post code was hard to find as it was mixed up with the area on my sat nav but when i got roughly there i text her but she took 5-10 mins to answer (i was early so by the time i got into the front door i was smack on time.)

venue

the venue was a house in coventry cv5 i think but not 100% sure, the houses all looked posh ish but hers was looking a little run down with an overgrown front garden and rubbish outside but you dont fuck the house you fuck the girl. i felt a bit nervous leaving my bike on the street but i left my £120 a year tracker to keep it safe so wasnt too worried.

the bedroom was clean enough and basic but you dont need much. bed was comfortable and a drink was offered.

the act

she offered me water which i accepted and she left for about 2 minutes with the £160 i paid for 2 hours. when she came back she had my water and an i pad playing some music which i liked.

she has good enough english and has braces which make her look a little younger than 24, id say around 19. she is a little crazy in a good way and is impressed with everything from your socks to the way you touch her arse as she is stripping you off and deep wet kissing.

she dropped onto her knees and gave some very wet OWO while still wearing a corset and seethough very mini skirt. she was good at it, after 10mins she pushed me onto the bed and continued to alternate between ball sucking, rimming and kissing. she then offered up 69 to which i enjoyed licking her little pussy. strange thing is for an hour and 15 minutes it was all oral and reverse oral and rimming and kising but not sex. there was condoms over the other side of the room but i was enjoying myself too much to ask. i finished off with CIM which she took like a champ. all session she was making amazing sounds but she had a weird laugh but after a while it was nice  i guess.

after i finished she game me very strong hugs like bear hugs cuddling and we had a chat about the books she was in the middle of reading for uni, you could tell she was trying to better herself but also enjoyed the sex.

at the end we had a few laughs and got dressed and away i went.

overall

overall she was a sexy polish girl with braces and a weird laugh, decent english and she seemed to enjoy sex and was a bit crazy in a good way.

the house wasnt the best but ive been to alot worse. price was good at 160 for 2 hours and i thought it was soo good i went again the next day exactly 23 hours later. (the next time there was no full sex either but i enjoyed it and thats all that matters.)

Offline Roodboy867

dilettante

Sounds really good - I'll have to give her a try when she's back!

Offline Roodboy867

Cheers. Seems she has gone on a travel to Barnstaple. :(

valleypunter

Hope she comes back to Coventry. I'm gonna be there soon for a few days

Offline dboy74

Sadly I found her to be a HUGE disappointment  :(

Attempted to tell me 17 minutes into an half hour meet that I had 3 minutes left! Made it clear that she was having a laugh. We did carry on but broke the moment for me and never recovered.

Pity because she is a great rimmer lol. Although several other matters were also well short of what I expected. Definitely won't be seeing her again.

Mwtp

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25037.0 discussed in that thread too>

Fairly accurate, but i wouldn't have agreed about her age.  I'd say older.  Braces were pretty hot, and she gave me a great seeing too.  I'm torn on going back, I enjoyed it very much, but it did feel like she was trying to "accidentally" make me go in bb.  I haven't seen many, but she'd the only one this happened with.

mark1991

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25037.0 discussed in that thread too>

Fairly accurate, but i wouldn't have agreed about her age.  I'd say older.  Braces were pretty hot, and she gave me a great seeing too.  I'm torn on going back, I enjoyed it very much, but it did feel like she was trying to "accidentally" make me go in bb.  I haven't seen many, but she'd the only one this happened with.

i know exactly what you mean about accidental BB but i dont think she was doing it on purpose... now that you mention it im not too sure. maybe she is just my type as i went on back to back days.

Mwtp

So you experienced it as well?  Good, glad it's not just me.  I mean I could be wrong, but she even used her hand to reposition me, and I had to repeatedly move in such a way to not let it go in (though I admit, I was tempted, it is loads better, but not worth the risk, don't know where she's been after all)

mark1991

So you experienced it as well?  Good, glad it's not just me.  I mean I could be wrong, but she even used her hand to reposition me, and I had to repeatedly move in such a way to not let it go in (though I admit, I was tempted, it is loads better, but not worth the risk, don't know where she's been after all)

she was so tight you would have had to want it to be honest, i think she just wanted a rub.

dilettante

i know exactly what you mean about accidental BB but i dont think she was doing it on purpose... now that you mention it im not too sure.
I PMed her about that but didn't get a reply (she only ever replies to emails to say "call or text me") - but I will ask her next time I see her.  If you're worried about being short-timed just wear a watch and look at it pointedly!

mark1991

anita for me wasnt time watching, infact i think our time ran over both times.

Offline dboy74

At least punters have both sides to consider now.

She will either be great or shite!

dilettante

Seems like she's in MK now with phone number showing and accruing FB.  Oh well - though the way she ignores your emails was starting to get to me TBH ...

dilettante

Back again now, rang her up, she tried MK for a while but "Coventry is Coventy".  And "Anita is Anita" so hope to snaffle a visit tomorrow, here for a couple of weeks.

Offline bigjim

:wacko: PM me her number guys i am in Cov now  :yahoo:

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

07448408400 is the profile number

Could someone on me the approx area, cv5 covers a large part of coventry !

dilettante

About a mile south of city centre - unless she's moved.

Mwtp

Offline bigjim

:drinks: ok so a big thanks to Mwtp, dilletante
and CoolTiger who all sent me the number for busty anita  :hi:

i went to see her yesterday and she is in the CV35 area

all i can say is WOW sucks lika a Dyson  :yahoo: and i must say that she must be in the top 5 i have ever seen

BJim

dilettante

No - CV3 5xx (where xx denotes a common service you'd receive from a prossie, if I remember ...).  CV35 looks more like Warwick!  Excellent stuff Jim, hope to be there myself later.

Offline bigjim

fill yor boots, i have been doing this for some time and i can honistly say one of the better ones

she is in the Whitley area of Cov

BJim

Mwtp

My experience was great too.  She's a pro. Probably tied with 2 others for me (1 of which a civvie, and seriously amazing, easily as good as most of these girls).  I'd just had a couple of uncertainties, like purposely slowing down the getting a condom on.  Taking multiple requests to move on on.  Granted it was moving on from oral, so she wasn't exactly sat there doing nothing, but the way I see it, if I say move on because I'm not enjoying that, I don't want to ask 5 times.

It was all done really well though.

Offline bigjim

MWTP you went back for more ?

Mwtp

no, no, just expanding on my first visit.

dilettante

Today was my punting day of the month (since 1st Sept anyway) and I noticed Anita was back so went to see her for an hour, had a great time though not as good as the second time I saw her, lovely to be so pampered with kisses and she always has something to say and do, making a fuss over you; she has been on holiday for a couple of months traipsing round Poland to see her family.  Re the chap who said he thought she wanted bb - she was rubbing herself against me quite a lot, on top of me, and even got my tip inside her, but no more, but when it came to sex proper the johnny went on without question.

So basically you bare backed a prossy, don't kid yourself with 'it was just the tip it doesn't count'.

Cross your fingers and get yourself down the clinic.

dilettante

I'm not too worried, there wasn't any movement, she just held it against her clit I imagine.  A lot more contact with fluids via oral both ways, if she really has anything.

starman

Finally got to see Anita a few days ago.  Lovely girl.  Good experience.  Only stayed 30mins, but would stay for an hour next time.  She was full of hugs and tongue kisses. Great rimmer, nice oral too. 9/10.

Offline foreignpunter

Had an interesting and very bad experience with Anita yesterday, so I thought i'd share.

I texted her to make a booking, asking where she lives etc, she replies from a different phone, booking made for 8.20 pm. She texts me around 8.10 pm asking me if i'm coming, even though i've already confirmed. I confirm again but i tell her i will be a little later because I couldn't find a taxi straight away.

I arrive at her house at 8.30 pm, ring the bell multiple times over the course of 5 minutes, texting her as well. If there is one thing I don't like it's when a prostitute makes you wait on the street where the neighbours can see you. Suddenly she calls me and claims that she didn't receive any of my subsequent texts and already has another booking, she asks me if I'm willing to wait and come back in half an hour, which by this time would be 9.10 pm. "Fine" I say, even though i'm no exactly happy and there is nothing to do in the area but go for a walk.

8.55 pm, another text, asking me to come back at 9.20 pm, 'Ok' I text back, now more annoyed. At 9.20 pm I'm at her door, ringing the bell, for what I have decided will be the last time. A little while later the door opens and I'm greeted by Her previous client, making a quick exit. She throws the door in my face and disappears without a word. 15 minutes later, when I'm well on my way home in a cab, at 9.40pm she calls me to ask if i still want to come.

Obviously not.

Damage: around £23 in taxi fees.

Ravanelli

At least punters have both sides to consider now.

She will either be great or shite!

Yes, but she definitely won't be busty  :lol: