Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila 4 you - Kingston  (Read 4086 times)

35 review(s) for Leila 4 you (30 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tidytuz

External Link/Members Only

15mins - £50
Services used: FK, RO, Face sitting

Clean flat near the big Sainsbury
There was another slim brunette there in the flat.
Leila is a friendly, warm, affectionate personality. I'd say she's a BBW now, still blonde,  size 16 rather than 14, but still pretty. Luscious body with big tits with padding of baby fat (or to put more harshly - flab). She has cute sexy feet too. Good hygiene. Very receptive to FK towards the end, which I don't usually care for but Leila is the kind of bubbly character you don't mind having a brief kiss & cuddle with. When I was licking her out I noticed a small shallow hole beneath her chin...maybe it's from liposuction? She asked me why I didn't want sex or bj I said it's NoNutNovember, she laughed I think she thought I was joking. I would visit again next year if she offered OWO.

Offline weirdintrusion

Lmao you're really punting during No nut November while taking it seriously? I see you like to play life on hard.

Offline Mr Sinister

Wtf are you doing NNN and punting wouldn't it be better to wait?

See she has moved away from Stratford, always tempted by this one but not convinced especially lukewarm reactions about her ass.

Offline user1437

Lmao you're really punting during No nut November while taking it seriously? I see you like to play life on hard.

For real this is No Nut November in extra hard mode

We are now Dec 1 so I'm assuming OP has exploded already  :D