Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Sallyanne  (Read 5174 times)

partisan

External Link/Members Only

Just bid on two reverse bookings of mine.

Liked the look of her in the main picture, but I'm sure it's a different girl in the other pics and the verification photo

Am I right to be suspicious?

Offline malletsmallet

"I'm sure it's a different girl in the other pics and the verification photo"

Nah, it's the same girl in the verification pic.

Just hope she makes an effort for your meet coz she looks a bit rough to me :D
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline Quatro

Same person, just a really awful verification picture.

Doesn't have a very long "enjoys" list for £150/h in Charlton.

Offline iPad3

Doesn't have a very long "enjoys" list for £150/h in Charlton.

Ah yes but she is British so even if she is rubbish it's her god given right to charge that kind of money.....not for me in a million years!!

Offline Stav096

It looks to me to be the same girl, with the verification picture dating from a few years after profile pic, an very possibly a few extra pounds. Also looks whacked out with shadows under eyes; drugs?

squeezebox

External Link/Members Only

Just bid on two reverse bookings of mine.

Liked the look of her in the main picture, but I'm sure it's a different girl in the other pics and the verification photo

Am I right to be suspicious?

Does look to be the same WG.

My first impression is, she scrubs up quite well.

Looks to be a size 10 - 12, that depends on your tastes, okay with me.

The fact she's responding to a RB could be that her rates are too high for regular business.

partisan

Thanks all.

Didn't go with her as can't really afford the risk of TOFTT right now. Also although she bidded on my RB, it was for here usual £150ph rate.

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

She looks like a young Brittney Spears in some of her pics!
Nice find!!!!! :)'

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, I agree.

That is why so many girls hide their verification photo ------------------------- even superstars like Michelle Independent hide it.

James999

even superstars like Michelle Independent hide it.

Jim, sorry to piss on your chips, but just because you've seen a pro$$ie it doesn't make her a superstar, they don't have little blue plates screwed to their arse sayin Jim's been here  :wacko:

Offline akauya

Jim, sorry to piss on your chips, but just because you've seen a pro$$ie it doesn't make her a superstar, they don't have little blue plates screwed to their arse sayin Jim's been here  :wacko:

Poor Jimmy I think he's cuntstruck  :D

Offline HappyandLucky

Poor Jimmy I think he's cuntstruck  :D

Cuntstruck deserves a quote of the week award  :thumbsup:

condomman

Anyone seen her yet? Has 10 feedbacks at time of writing, all positive. Just not too keen on the price (£150 per hour). With the wholesome goodness I provide she should be paying me £150 an hour :crazy:

Offline tazz

SuitedandBooted

Tried a few times, her I call location when I spoke to her last time was a dodgy block of flat in south London and her attitude was a little difficult to trust.