Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow incall looking for recommendations  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Arabian72

Glasgows finest? Will be able to do a rare visit to glasgow next week during the day, and looking for recommendations for an hours punt.

I've seen sexy emma (polish girl) twice now, but only for a half hour. I do like a hot slim brunette if that narrows it down a bit. Must have cracking tits a d provide a good service.

Is there any other standouts you guys would recommend? I might end up seeing emma for an hour but willing to try someone new.

Offline hrm69

I dont know a great deal about Glasgow scene but if you’re willing to push to her prices then Layla Exotic would be the choice, you’ll not regret it.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Arabian72

Yeah shes needing ticked off my list.

Offline Ebonylover

+1 for me with the layla exotic reccomendation. Relentless and takes it up any hole you like and no gag reflex. Will leave you completely drained

Offline Arabian72

Sorely tempted, but its a toss up between those two i reckon.

Offline Ebonylover

ive never seen sexyemma but ive  noticed shes taken CIM off her likes list. That would be a big factor in my choice, is she still offering it to people who have seen her before?

Offline Smeaton

Hoping to have a sneaky outing sometime soon this post caught my eye. I’ve just had a look on AW and Emma now has cim (at discretion) on her profile! Yabadabadooooo