Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia  (Read 1529 times)

Offline updownandaround

So I finally went to see Olivia in BS1.

She's got a great body and small but perfectly formed tits but has quite a masculine face, my immediate reaction was to check for an adams apple. She'd also used "Listerine Total Hooker" for that authentic fags, booze and condom breath.

A pretty good BJ but I didn't dabble with anything else. I wouldn't return.

OliviaBristol

Like I said, humbly accepts criticism .... but I do not tolerate lies!
Here I mean the smell of alcohol and condom !
Listerine Yes!
Good for me I smoke ...if you dont felt smell cigarette, listerine working  ;)

Offline updownandaround

Like I said, humbly accepts criticism .... but I do not tolerate lies!
Here I mean the smell of alcohol and condom !
Listerine Yes!
Good for me I smoke ...if you dont felt smell cigarette, listerine working  ;)

"Fags" = cigarettes.

OliviaBristol

I'm sorry, my mistake! I understand that it might be uncomfortable ... but not alcohol and condom!

Offline updownandaround

I'm sorry, my mistake! I understand that it might be uncomfortable ... but not alcohol and condom!

You're right, my mistake. It must have been something that just smelt like booze and condoms!

OliviaBristol

Alcohol and the only wine from mne can feel, if I drinks a glass of wine with a client, or sometimes in the evening, but I try say about it ! The cleanliness and freshness is a priority for me, but the smell of cigarettes sometimes,  can be felt, but minimizes it ... can not be said about the smell of condom. !!
Nevertheless, thank you for those comments.

Offline updownandaround

Alcohol and the only wine from mne can feel, if I drinks a glass of wine with a client, or sometimes in the evening, but I try say about it ! The cleanliness and freshness is a priority for me, but the smell of cigarettes sometimes,  can be felt, but minimizes it ... can not be said about the smell of condom. !!
Nevertheless, thank you for those comments.

So you didn't smell of booze. Now you're saying you might smell of booze but only if you drank it with a client? That's probably where the smell of condoms came from too.. or are you saying you don't use condoms with clients either?

OliviaBristol

What are you telling me??
I wonder if you have read and understand!
I think that further conversation with you is pointless ...

Offline updownandaround

What are you telling me??
I wonder if you have read and understand!
I think that further conversation with you is pointless ...

Awww. You've broken my heart now.

owocim

Seems a very harsh critique! I would just add that I have had an hour with Olivia a little while ago and loved every second. She smelt beautiful and I am looking forward to booking her again soon.

Offline updownandaround

Seems a very harsh critique! I would just add that I have had an hour with Olivia a little while ago and loved every second. She smelt beautiful and I am looking forward to booking her again soon.

Each to their own. I'm glad it worked out for you.