External Link/Members OnlyWas in need of some light relief today & really fancied a quick rub & tug. I've thought about booking this lady before but never got round to it until I read a review of her on here so took the plunge.
30 mins, £40 inc happy ending.
Coms were fine but having booked & confirmed, I get a text on my punting phone whilst driving - because it's a punting phone, it's not connected to the car so I had to pull over to read it - asking me to delay by 15 mins (which I couldn't do) - I almost cancelled but she agreed to keep to our agreed time.
The area is fine but I got mixed up with which door to knock on & ended up at the back doors, where I disturbed a rat that was feasting on the mountains of discarded trash, litter & fast food waste round the back - not a good start.
Let in at the correct door & spied her, she is very nice looking, probably size 12 or so, very large posterior, long dyed blonde hair all the way down her back - aged, maybe 27/28?
She is about as Swedish as the chef who used to frequent the Muppet Show.
I paid the £40, stripped & lay face down on a comfortable massage table. The room was clean, tidy & fit for purpose if somewhat dark.
The massage was a 'proper one' in as much as it felt like I had gone 5 rounds with Frank Bruno but enjoyable nonetheless.
After about 15 mins, a few reach under's, turn over and onto the HE which was pretty good but not brilliant.
At no time was I offered anything else nor did she offer to disrobe - I was allowed a hand on her ass during the HE.
All things considered, it is a positive but, I will not return because although it was good, it just wasn't great.
For those of us who have seen the excellent 'Violet Tantric B2B' before she disappeared - it's hard to find anything close to the service she used to provide.
Edited to add - the pics on VS are a good likeness