Author Topic: Brazilian hot as fuck Lichfield  (Read 11335 times)

Offline githycock12

External Link/Members Only

This took place in Lichfield recently.

Her flat is on a traffic busy road in Lichfield looks scruffy from the outside but it was ok inside.

She is a Brazilian lady very petite with a good arse. Nice meaty pushy on her.

Rode me in a number of positions all round good punt.

£80 for half hour.

Only down side is she doesn’t speak great English but she is worth a go!

Would I go back? In a heart beat.

Offline xxpat

Could you.give more details about the service, this aint a proper review...interested as I only live round the corner..

Offline ss100

Also interested. More info on her look/body please

Offline Prophet 999

Also interested. More info on her look/body please

I've amassed a Dec hit list but only only Latina on it

If she is the real deal then that's the ways to go
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bops909

Could you.give more details about the service, this aint a proper review...interested as I only live round the corner..

It looks like it's the same WG as this AW profile.

Now gone to London.

External Link/Members Only

Online Chris1990mcr

Gutted saw this and thought not a chance is she real

Offline azrael

Her aw page is showing as Wolverhampton if anyones upfor it :drinks:

Offline githycock12

Gutted saw this and thought not a chance is she real

The only thing that’s fake about this girl is her tits and she has hair extensions.

Offline githycock12

It looks like it's the same WG as this AW profile.

Now gone to London.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for searching her out on AW as her VS profile isn’t working. I have her in my Hot list now.

Offline githycock12

Could you.give more details about the service, this aint a proper review...interested as I only live round the corner..

It is a proper review. It’s my review. How the hell did you miss that???

Offline vindici

It is a proper review. It’s my review. How the hell did you miss that???

Did she provide OWO, was it deep, was anal on the menu, was everything included for £80, how was her hygiene?

"We did some stuff and it was good" isn't really super helpful. No need to give a blow by blow description so to speak, but you could quickly list the services she did (and didn't) provide.

Offline githycock12

Did she provide OWO, was it deep, was anal on the menu, was everything included for £80, how was her hygiene?

"We did some stuff and it was good" isn't really super helpful. No need to give a blow by blow description so to speak, but you could quickly list the services she did (and didn't) provide.

I am not a wank mag story section. All that is important for me anyway is that she was real and was not a scam. The price was what she advertised.  Book her don’t book her up to you.

Offline githycock12

And yes she was as clean as a whistle. Cracking body.

Offline vindici

I am not a wank mag story section.

What part of "No need to give a blow by blow description so to speak, but you could quickly list the services she did (and didn't) provide." did you not understand? 🤦‍♂️

A simple "Yes there was OWO, it was pretty good and  I don't know about anal" would have been insightful enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree that not every review needs to be "Lady Chatterly's Lover", but is a simple list of the services provided too much to ask? This site, as I understand it, is for sharing information and letting other punters have the opportunity to make an informed choice before they book.

You obviously want to contribute and that's great, but could you just give a little more detail next time?