Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Lilly Thai - Liverpool Street  (Read 1892 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5589939) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Finally managed to meet Lilly after trying to contact her since she showed up on AW. 

Date: October 2020

Communication: everything by Whatsapp. Call when I was outside.

Price: £160/h
She is advertising 30 minutes, but she told me is not offering it.

Location: off Bishopsgate, less than 5 minutes walk from Liverpool Street station. Entrance next to restaurant. Not discreet at all. There were some builders downstairs when I walked in. Her flat is at third floor.

Girl: tiny, Thai girl. She is really small - around 5’-5’1”. I am just 5’8” and her head was almost below my chest. On the pictures her  body looks much fuller. In reality she is very skinny with huge boobs. Tits are definitely her best assets. Flat ass with some stretch marks. Brownish skin. I wasn’t impressed by her face, average for me. In one review someone compared her to Mylo. I checked how she looked and is much better looking than Lilly.
She has really good English with London accent. Probably she is here for a long time. She talks a lot a rubbish things. Some time I even didn’t understand her. She laughs a lot and it’s all over the place. For guys who met GFE_Abbie and said she had hyper personality, this one is even more crazy.
Didn’t notice any signs of drugs

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Meet:
When arrived at Bishopsgate she kept me waiting for around 5 minutes. Once inside, showered was offered and taken. She was with me in bathroom talking.
When we get to the bed, she start looking for the music on her phone, while still talking. I already had enough of that...
Action started with some light kissing. Only lips, not tongue at all.
Then OWO, which was average. Very shallow. Don’t remember if there was any attention to balls. Enough of that and I played with her boobs. They looks really good on her small frame. Big and soft. No scars underneath, but didn’t looked to close around the nipples. Went down on her. Clean and shaved. Stacked one finger for a moment, but she stopped me saying, that she wants her pussy to be tight for my dick, not stretched by my fingers...
Rubber on and I suggested CG for a start. But for that she said it’s too early and we should take it slowly in mish. I was fine with that, but usually I coming quickly in this position. And this happened this time plus she was very tight.
Break with more of her rubbish talk. Round two started with more OWO, some kissing and after applying rubber she climbed on top. She said, that’s now her turn to cum, so she start riding me. Bouncing for a moment, but mostly she was grinding on me. At the beginning was a pleasant feeling, but then it began being painful. Could feel her pelvis bones rubbing my pelvic area, which left me sore for a few days. Never happened to me before. Apparently she made herself cum, but I didn’t care.
We switched to doggy, then prone bone. I couldn’t come second time, so we decided to call it a day.
Another shower. On the goodbye she told me to visit her again, not making it once only. This won’t happened, because I didn’t left satisfied.
I’m giving neutral just because of the boobs. That was main reason I persevered with tries to contact her and wasn’t disappointed. Everything else was just average.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 01:34:52 am by Bloody foreigner »