Author Topic: Courtessa - Morley  (Read 3122 times)


18 review(s) for Courtessa (15 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Unknown95

External Link/Members Only

Booked in to see Courtessa before the lockdown.

Thanks to all the reviews on here, I’ve had my eye on Courtessa for a while, but our availability never lined up. Anyway long story short, we both had a free slot and I booked in for half an hour. I would say Courtessa’s pictures and information listed is an accurate representation.

Comms
I’d spoken with Courtessa a while back over AW and got her contact number. Sent a text off in the morning to see if she would be available in the evening. Confirmed she had a free slot and booked in for 30 minutes.

Location
Courtessa lives in a flat in Morley. Location is quite discreet to be fair. Not many houses around. Around 5 minutes from Morley train station.

Price
Booked in for 30 minutes for £50.

Meet
I arrived 10 minutes early for the meet so I sent a text to say I was ready when she was. Courtessa called immediately with directions to her door. I knocked on and Courtessa opened the door. The flat is quite homely, she obviously lives here and isn’t one of those bare houses with just a bed.

I immediately got the impression that Courtessa was lovely and kind. She welcomes you into her home and chats to you like you’re an old friend - definitely puts you at ease. She took me through to the bedroom, continuing the conversation, and told me to undress and lie face down on the bed. She left the room whilst I got settled and came back in when I was ready.

She came in and got undressed, and climbed on the bed with me. What followed was a fantastic oily massage which showed she really knew what she was doing. It was a mixture between a sensual and professional massage. She started massaging my back, which felt like she was getting in all the right spots. She slowly worked her way down my body.

After around 15 minutes, she asked me if I enjoyed rimming.... I’d read the reviews and known this could have been a possibility so made sure I’d prepared in advance.... I said I’d never experienced this before, but if anyone’s going to do it right, it sounds like it’s going to be her so thought why not just give it a go! So she dived right in and to my surprise, it felt fantastic. She stopped for a moment and asked if she could reach under me to play with my cock, and I obliged. I lifted myself up so she could get right under.

Continuing with the rimming, she stuck her tongue right in, and it felt like she knew exactly how to do this, at the same time rubbing my cock in one hand. To say she was multitasking, she was giving a fantastic handjob! She continued to do this for a good 5-10 minutes, until I inevitably shot my load all over her bed - she had pre-warned me this was ok.

She cleaned me up and said she’d kindly put the shower on so I could wash the oil off. I’d had my shower, came out, and we were stood chatting for a good 10 minutes afterwards. She was in absolutely no rush to get rid of me, which was fantastic. Nothing better than going for a meet, and feeling welcomed and like they’re not after your money. Anyway, after a long 30 minutes, she gave me a hug and thanked me and I was on my way.

Would I return?
Absolutely. She’s kind, welcoming, provides a fantastic service and actually enjoys what she does. Her price is very reasonable for the service she offers. I don’t think I could think of any negative comments if I tried. Definitely one of my favourite meets.

Online wakefieldlad13

Well reviewed, she does deliver her service well

Its been around 2 years since my first visit with her and i have been many times since, i would say that her bj skills are up there with the best

Offline muffin

Contessa loves to play the rusty trombone. Surprised she stripped completely as i understand her pussy is off limits.

Online wakefieldlad13

Contessa loves to play the rusty trombone. Surprised she stripped completely as i understand her pussy is off limits.

It was always fully nude when i first visited and certainly up until lockdown, but her knickers have stayed on when i have visited since August

Offline holeymoley

It was always fully nude when i first visited and certainly up until lockdown, but her knickers have stayed on when i have visited since August

Same for me, very consistent and reliable lady imho.  Shame because I do like to see her pussy lips, she has obliged on occasion although she said oral didn’t do anything for her so I obliged being a gentleman and just enjoyed the view and she was fine with that. A lovely lady.

Offline muffin

Agree with her being a liveley lady. She is a very kind person and seems to love people.