Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HORNY SEXY CAMILA - Southfields - SHOCKING attitude terrible time.  (Read 1831 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5907350) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline SmackDown

HORNY SEXY CAMILA

External Link/Members Only

30mins for £60

Comms: by phone with the maid and then text message to confirm arrival outside the door.

Location: Southfields place right next to zebra crossing. Opposite the pub.

Unfortunately my experience was the total opposite of the previous review posted in September. It was a late night last week after work and was feeling horny. Needed some urgent action and wanted to take my time not a PnD. Spoke with the maid she said all girls available and headed to the usual place. Security guard lets me in and calls the girls. Most of them were miserable and dressed poorly. Total of 3 available when I got there and I picked Camila as she looked more appealing than the other girls.

All smiles from her, paper work done and started to undress while Camila went through her youtube playlist. She now took 7 minutes going through her phone while slowly grinding up on me. I had to take control and asked for OW blowjob. After 2 minutes of sucking with very little effort, I went into missionary and started pounding away. All the fake moans and groans and cum for me baby was really annoying with this girl. Decided to switch positions to doggy she was kissing her teeth about the position change. Tough luck I pay you to satisfy me with a decent level of respect – this is what I was saying in my head.

She was being difficult for no reason.  This is when her attitude kicked in. She emptied half the lube bottle onto the rubber and told me to hurry up. I decided to just follow along and pound away in doggy. LITERALLY, 3-4 pumps in doggy and she suddenly pushes me away directs me to lay on the bed for a handjob. I said to her what’s the problem she said no baby time is up. I said to her we got like 20 more minutes. This is when she really pissed me off, my mood changed and I lost interest. Her idea of a handjob is more like a one finger job rubbing one side of your penis shaft and vigorously shaking the top end of your penis. It was pathetic. I told her this isn’t a blowjob and she started saying some nonsense in Spanish to me. I stopped her got dressed and left.

So many of these south london brothel joints are really bad now. I've walked away several times because the choice is poor and when I do decide to pick a girl they all end up being total trash.

Absolutely atrocious service and attitude from Camila. I wouldn’t even bother with a pump and dump. Her pictures are very misleading too. She has no bum. Wide thighs from bad diet not toned with lots of stretch marks. Have a wank at home and save some money.

Avoid.

Offline scutty brown

So you've got a brothel with three badly dressed unwilling girls, at least one of which seems to be badly fed.
There's a female pimp taking the bookings and a bouncer on the door.
AW says the girl is Dominican, VS Brazilian  - so its likely the profiles have been switched.
Based on her behaviour it would seem likely that she's working on a forced production line.
Finally it looks like the girl has no interest in being there.

So what does that add up to? I know what I think

Offline cotton

Commiserations on the bad punt - obvious with hindsight best avoided. Surprised you didnt complain to the management.

Re - scuttys post . id say that while its important to maintain a high level of alertness to the possibility of trafficking , just the girl being foreign , the presence of other staff and the girl giving a bad service dosnt automatically add up to trafficking.  Personally id be more concerned about a girl who seemed scared , quiet and withdrawn rather than one savvy enough to try and cheat you out the door with all the "times up baby nonsense".

Offline bedhedred

In the world outside of punting you also can see workers who plainly have no interest in being there. Not every member of a team will be bright eyed and bushy tailed every day they have to be on duty.

I agree with cotton that people looking frightened would be more concerning.

Offline pumps

HORNY SEXY CAMILA

30mins for £60

Comms: by phone with the maid and then text message to confirm arrival outside the door.

Location: Southfields place right next to zebra crossing. Opposite the pub.

Unfortunately my experience was the total opposite of the previous review posted in September. It was a late night last week after work and was feeling horny. Needed some urgent action and wanted to take my time not a PnD. Spoke with the maid she said all girls available and headed to the usual place. Security guard lets me in and calls the girls. Most of them were miserable and dressed poorly. Total of 3 available when I got there and I picked Camila as she looked more appealing than the other girls.

All smiles from her, paper work done and started to undress while Camila went through her youtube playlist. She now took 7 minutes going through her phone while slowly grinding up on me. I had to take control and asked for OW blowjob. After 2 minutes of sucking with very little effort, I went into missionary and started pounding away. All the fake moans and groans and cum for me baby was really annoying with this girl. Decided to switch positions to doggy she was kissing her teeth about the position change. Tough luck I pay you to satisfy me with a decent level of respect – this is what I was saying in my head.

She was being difficult for no reason.  This is when her attitude kicked in. She emptied half the lube bottle onto the rubber and told me to hurry up. I decided to just follow along and pound away in doggy. LITERALLY, 3-4 pumps in doggy and she suddenly pushes me away directs me to lay on the bed for a handjob. I said to her what’s the problem she said no baby time is up. I said to her we got like 20 more minutes. This is when she really pissed me off, my mood changed and I lost interest. Her idea of a handjob is more like a one finger job rubbing one side of your penis shaft and vigorously shaking the top end of your penis. It was pathetic. I told her this isn’t a blowjob and she started saying some nonsense in Spanish to me. I stopped her got dressed and left.

So many of these south london brothel joints are really bad now. I've walked away several times because the choice is poor and when I do decide to pick a girl they all end up being total trash.

Absolutely atrocious service and attitude from Camila. I wouldn’t even bother with a pump and dump. Her pictures are very misleading too. She has no bum. Wide thighs from bad diet not toned with lots of stretch marks. Have a wank at home and save some money.

Avoid.

You win some, you lose some.

Very risky business to drop 60quid on a Latina you've never punted before, I know... I've been burnt this way more times than I can count, could probably buy a really nice second hand car and insurance with the lost cash  :sarcastic:

I always run stranger danger rules with these Latinas nowadays first go with them is always a 15min appointment no matter what... no exceptions.

Good luck with your next endeavours

Offline SmackDown

Looks like she has updated her pictures on adultwork and new profile or switch maybe. 

That's the girl I saw. Avoid.

Offline SmackDown

She is back with a new vivastreet profile: External Link/Members Only

Don't waste your money on this one.