Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birkenhead, Kelly, 40s milf, street worker  (Read 4849 times)

Offline advent2016

I'm working around Liverpool for a while and since most places are shut thought I'd try the street scene.

Street worker in Birkenhead

tl;dr version: good BJ from a street provider

When: November 2020

Services: BBBJ/CIM/Swallow in car

Price: £30 quite expensive  for a car BJ.

The SP: 40s, quite slim, probably attractive once.

Nationality: English

The Essay:
I saw this lady quite close to McDonald's a few times. She approached my car and asked if I wanted business.

I said yes and she got in and we drove to a quieter area. Gave her the cash, and she got to work after a brief play with her tits and pussy.
Good technique, licking and nibbling, sucked balls nicely,took direction well.
When I came she kept on sucking until I was empty. She showed me my cum in her mouth and then swallowed. She had some water and spat outside, I gave her the mint with a hole for no charge.

We drove somewhere else chatted the usual punter whore stuff and I dropped her off.

I had a burger and returned to my hotel for a long hot shower and a single malt.

Would I return: Maybe, I quite like a dirty BJ in a car it it's safe.

Since this I had a routine GUM test and a CV-19 test -both clear so far.

Offline Tankengine48

Thanks for your review. I’ve never been with a street worker. Not really had the bottle if I’m honest. I’d fancy the idea. But not sure how to progress it

Offline Ham111

Where about in Birkenhead? Road name?

Offline mexicola

IF you can't work it out from the description then you ain't a local, probably best then you keep out of there !
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 10:29:26 pm by mexicola »

Offline Northerndave666

IF you can't work it out from the description then you ain't a local, probably best then you keep out of there !

This is a local girl, for local people......we'll not have your type round here

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hungrypunt

Just brwosing through your posts 28 posts in 4 years makes insteresting reading.

take take take