Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vava Real Sexy - Thai - Nottingham NG1  (Read 2530 times)

8 review(s) for Vava Real Sexy  (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So back to my usual format of Thai girls (without dicks  :lol: )

Comms easy, it was her on the phone for a change, heard the buzzer when talking to her on the phone to let me in, no one else in the flat, though conversation whilst there she did say several girls were working from that flat currently, no one in lounge when I went for a towel so not to sure who/when.

Came out of the shower and she was in a sexy pose on the bed in a little red lace thing, very sexy, she’s a pretty girl, make up was on point, a little more meat on her bones than most but not a porky just cuddly.

Owo after wet wipes was great, constant eye contact for a good 5-10 mins
Tried to switch to 69 but she said no, I lay down, which just resulted in RO not 69  :unknown:

No kissing but that wasn’t an issue in the current situation, not even lips but I wasn’t interested, some may be disappointed at this.

She did start with the “it looks to big” bollox but I fell in like a quid coin in a pocket of baggy trousers, she then adds more lube I asked why and she just smiled.

In fairness she took a good pounding for 20 mins or so in a few positions but refused me anal immediately saying to big even though my thumb and finger had been fully up her arse for the last 10 mins.

I asked for cim and was agreeded but nearer the point of ending she said cum in pussy baby better when I asked again, I pulled off the condom and said is it ok cim now she said ok but as I wanked off she did the weirdest move so I came on her tits then half way through cuddled me to get it all over both of us  :unknown: I just wanted it in her gob but hey ho that didn’t happen either. Shower before leaving.

I’m leaving it as a negative for the anal and cim issues, I truly believe she just couldn’t be bothered and for the lack of effort downgraded this review from positive. Anal I could have lived without but the cuddly sticky ending just was weird. Pretty girl but does prefer to just lay there.

Checked the clock as I left had a good 40 mins, though through the last 20 mins constantly had “cum for me baby” wasn’t pressured to rush much I just ignore them  :D

Offline Fly Ryder

Thanks for this. Saved me some money

Offline simon07

Same here, too many negatives with attitude.
Where art though Candy, Kimmie and Anya?

Offline gbyld87

Down as a Neutral but reads like a bad negative to me.  Shit attitude and constant dodging / unwillingness. 

Offline wantkinkyfun

I was thinking of arranging a visit this week but now I'm undecided. What I normally love about the Thais is how they offer great anal and cim. I might take the plunge after confirming services in advance.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She going to Birmingham tomorrow so I’d be interested in seeing what gets delivered to the zone next  :D

Online RogerBoner

She going to Birmingham tomorrow so I’d be interested in seeing what gets delivered to the zone next  :D
Does this mean that you have made a return visit? I presume that you had a better time with your subsequent punts. As we have discussed before, your neutral would never put me off a visit.
ILO have you asked if any of these tourers have come down with a sniffle this year?
You will be up to 200 reviews in a few more months at this voracious rate of consummation  :D

Offline NottsThaiLover

Does this mean that you have made a return visit? I presume that you had a better time with your subsequent punts. As we have discussed before, your neutral would never put me off a visit.
ILO have you asked if any of these tourers have come down with a sniffle this year?
You will be up to 200 reviews in a few more months at this voracious rate of consummation  :D

ILO must have spent an absolute fortune on this hobby. I wince when I think of the £1,500 a year I spend!

Online RogerBoner

ILO must have spent an absolute fortune on this hobby. I wince when I think of the £1,500 a year I spend!
I spent £12k/annum in the 1996-97 season commencing September. It made me happy.

Offline NottsThaiLover

I spent £12k/annum in the 1996-97 season commencing September. It made me happy.

It scratches an itch for me. Don't think it has changed my happiness. :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

I popped over today  :lol: :lol: I though there would be a new girl but not until tomorrow so will need to have yet another look before the weekend.

Her fanny was smelly today, taste of piss and the odour got worst the more I fucked her, cock flopped so ended up face fucking her to pop, she took it in the mouth this time.

I get a better service with the Chinese in St Ann’s ran by the guy from Beeston years back.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

I’ve lost control slightly these days getting a little addicted, I can drive away from a punt and be checking my phone or here an hour later looking for one more, limited my self to one every other day but darent even think about what I’m spending.  Been seeing the Chinese often and several goes on the £20 bird, so not always reviewing.

Online RogerBoner

Been seeing the Chinese often and several goes on the £20 bird, so not always reviewing.
That's cheap. You mentioned a £40 CIM but I thought that was advertised as being in Mapperley. You would enjoy a solo trip to Thailand. I recommend going solo because my pals didn't understand that I was focused on the ladies rather than beer.

Online RogerBoner

It scratches an itch for me. Don't think it has changed my happiness. :drinks:
For a time it was my raison d'etre. It gave me back my confidence as I struggled with sex with my OH. She thinks I might be impotent which partially explains how I've managed to visit Thailand for sex holidays. Shh! Don't tell anyone.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
That's cheap. You mentioned a £40 CIM but I thought that was advertised as being in Mapperley. You would enjoy a solo trip to Thailand. I recommend going solo because my pals didn't understand that I was focused on the ladies rather than beer.

I’ve often thought about a solo trip bro, I don’t think I’d be able to control myself over there, kid in a candy shop type thing, I’d come back (or maybe not  :lol:) pretty poor definitely with a new Thai bride haha  :drinks: the movie the hangover comes to mind  :lol: though I do love Thailand it is an amazing place.