Author Topic: Vicky Toria - Birmingham - highly recommended edging experience  (Read 6008 times)


49 review(s) for Vicky Toria (46 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Chewie1

External Link/Members Only

I managed to see VT before the second lockdown. She’s not local to me and had been on my HL for awhile but a trip through Birmingham happily brought a welcome opportunity to visit her

Comms
As I was visiting, I contacted VT ahead of time and she was very happy to book me in a few week ahead. Sometimes, it can be a pain if ladies won’t do that as I’m a planner by nature! Usual routine of close area given prior to meet with flat number given on arrival

Location
Nice area about 15 minutes wall from Birmingham town centre. Felt very safe. Nice flat with well set up massage room and bathroom

Looks
VT has a womanly body which she puts to good use in the B2B part of the massage.

Meeting
VT is clearly an experienced provider and she was happy to chat a bit about her experiences. I find that the best edging providers tend to have some life experience behind them and VT was no exception. She was keen to understand what I enjoy and I suspect she can tailor the session according to your needs, judging from the options listed on her AW profile

I started face down on the massage table and VT gave a little introductory get to know your body massage before moving to B2B as per my request in order to fit in a longer edging session. She used her body well and it’s fun trying to work out what but she’s using to touch you

I was asked to turn over at the half way point of the massage and she moved to edging. She showed her experience and mastery of this art in building me up and down and then holding me on the edge before the ejaculation

So glad that I was finally able to meet this legend. I know it’s only hand relief but at £80 for the hour, it’s a steal

Offline seandana

Cheers for the review buddy, i may just have to pay this lady a visit when things calm down  :hi:

Offline goodolnick

I saw her earlier this year and enjoyed the experience. She is very clear about her boundaries (no touching in the lady garden!) but offers a very good erotic experience and is vfm

Offline Dalian690

100% agree with the review. She is worth visiting.

Offline shed

Equally as good as Lola Bell in my humble opinion  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
Good report Chewie 1, glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

I think she’s probably my favorite punt in 2020, her or Jazz. Vicky was all about the service, and excellent it was, whereas Jazz was my type physically and the service was pretty good as well.  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 07:44:37 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline wannabe

Agree, I've seen her, and she's a good alternative to Lola Bell (a change is as good as a rest).

Offline shavedgoodboy

Thanks for the review, sounds like a great SP. Can I ask, what was she like about FK or tit play, she good with sucking on her tits? Also you get much in the way of CC or reach unders while you were on your front?

Offline Chewie1

Thanks for the review, sounds like a great SP. Can I ask, what was she like about FK or tit play, she good with sucking on her tits? Also you get much in the way of CC or reach unders while you were on your front?

Sorry but I didn’t request or try for any of those services. I just lay back and enjoyed the sensations. No real CC it reachunders but she used her body well in B2B on my back

Offline shavedgoodboy

No worries! Thanks for responding and I’m glad you had a great time.

Offline wannabe

Thanks for the review, sounds like a great SP. Can I ask, what was she like about FK or tit play, she good with sucking on her tits? Also you get much in the way of CC or reach unders while you were on your front?

In my experience I didn't get any CC swipes which is disappointing, especially as I had a shower at hers. Mind you, Lola Bell is the same.
I can't remember if she allowed sucking of nipples, but touching of breasts is allowed. No touching of her pussy though, as is common with FBSM providers.

Reach unders - yes, she pulled my cock out from under me and fondled it quite a bit - which can become a bit uncomfortable with a hard-on, as the dick is pointing in the wrong direction!

B2b involved lots of her rubbing her pussy over my back and buttocks. In fact this went on a little too long for my tastes, but others may disagree. No b2b when I turned over, which again is the same with Lola Bell.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 04:50:35 pm by wannabe »

Offline shavedgoodboy

Thanks Wannabe, very informative. Still think I’ll add her the hot list and try for myself.  :thumbsup: