Author Topic: Hot Sexy Selin Birmingham CC TOFTT  (Read 1619 times)

Offline pbrown355

Saw this profile and something about it caught my eye. I gave it my "can this be genuine on VS" assessment. Decided it was genuine so along I went.
Link External Link/Members Only
Comms pretty good, ie I phoned, she sent pcode, I rang when I got there, straight in. Parking on meter, lots of spaces. This was before lockdown 2.0 but there were plenty of spaces.
Behind door trick. Not unhappy when I saw her as it is the girl in the pictures.
From the pictures I was expecting 5f 6in, buxom, with what to my eyes is dirty/sexy face. At some point she had 2 VS profiles under different names.
Unfortunately for me she is only the third of the three. She is much shorter, her figure mostly moves south as her kit comes off. Probably has a child based on the saggy stomach, and boobs are from a much older woman. However, there is still the face, which is attractive to me although I suspect many of you will disagree.
Money exchanged, £50 for 30mins. She looks at it and asks if that is for 2times. I don't know what she's talking about, but I assume you can go twice in HH. I can't go twice in a day so I just say yes so we can get on with it.
All this is done in a cheerful manner so the signs are still good.
Clothes off, onto the bed. She is fairly good at what she's doing. Hand job, covered BJ (can't remember if OWO on offer) and sex in doggy and mish.
Finished in mish, given tissue to collect the condom to give to her.
All in all it's difficult to criticise. Cheap, quick, P & D. Not rushed in any way.
I'm still struggling to give any more than a neutral so that's what she gets.
Should you go and see her? If you are feeling unfussed about hot physique, and in need of a plan C/D then maybe. Otherwise no.

Offline pbrown355

Sorry to be bumping my own thread but I just looked at Selin's profile and under the blur it looks like 30mins is £40. Her other profile, which I think was Roxy, was definitely £50. Looks like I dumped a tenner.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Sorry to be bumping my own thread but I just looked at Selin's profile and under the blur it looks like 30mins is £40. Her other profile, which I think was Roxy, was definitely £50. Looks like I dumped a tenner.

30 minutes £40, one hour £80.

Quote
Money exchanged, £50 for 30mins. She looks at it and asks if that is for 2times. I don't know what she's talking about, but I assume you can go twice in HH. I can't go twice in a day so I just say yes so we can get on with it.

You paid an extra £10 to cum twice even though you couldn't.

Offline pbrown355

Maybe I'll go back for my second one. And maybe not.