Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Feisty-Lil-Slut - Nottingham  (Read 2473 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5637614) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

1 Hour £120

External Link/Members Only

Location is easy to get to the post code plenty of parking

Kay - has a cute face short and would say you could call her a PAWG, tits are fake not anything to shout about but ok.
She can be a bit of a nightmare trying to get hold of through emails calls and text so had to call in a favour from a fellow punter to help me out. Not sure what he said but she replied instantly and we arranged a date to meet.

Got to the postcode parked up and given a lovely pic of her in the shower before being told the door number. Knocked on the door and she opened to let me in dressed in a pvc type corset and black stockings. offered a drink and lead upstairs. I went to use the bathroom and came back to the room where I was told there's a no clothes policy in the bedroom and to strip. stripped down and joined her on the bed we chatted a little to get to know what kind of things I liked before getting a lovely DFK plenty of tongue. I gave a suck on her nipples and asked her to go down suck me off until I come in her mouth and she had to swallow the whole load without take her mouth off. She started with a sensual tease sucking licking the shaft and working on the tip and as I got closer to climax she sucked until I blew and took it all and kept going felt amazing. finally she let go no cum in sight all swallowed with no complaints.

took a break we chatted about life while she gave me a nice back massage. I returned the favour before going down on her pussy licking and sucking and fingering until she came and was so sensitive that she would spasm at the slightest lick of her clit. Took another little break and I asked her about if she really gushes and she told me what I had to do to get her to gush. So I did as she said and it wasn't long before I felt my palm getting soaked I took my fingers out to find them soaked in a milky white liquid similar to cum took a lick, nope not for me way to salty.

we talk a little bit more kissed and I then asked her to twerk as she had a phat wobbly ass and it was a great sight got my blood rushing again. On with the johnny got her in doggy and watched her butt bubble about as it was being smashed and smacked a little before cumming in the bag. at no point did I feel like the hour dragged or rushed out infact over ran a bit but she didn't even mention it.
Would I go back again definitely!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 03:53:48 pm by Thr0bbing_Hood »

Offline NervousJ

Good review, I keep trying to meet, it’s a nightmare!!!
Seems it’s worth it though.

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

She is very difficult to get hold of she’s quite selective I think. Had her on my hotlist for a long time way back from her old profile but well worth the perseverance. Shame we are back in lockdown otherwise would have gone down for another visit