Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Beauty Salon - Massage - Denton  (Read 3006 times)

Offline borgia

External Link/Members Only

A couple of days before lockdown 2, decided needed a massage.  This was my plan D - I assume quite a few people had the same idea.

Comms:  Phoned just over an hour in advance, and then confirmation by text.  Easy to arrange.

Location:  Parking easy at large supermarket close by.  Busy road - but I don't live anywhere near and combination of hat and face mask didn't have me worried.

Girl:  Didn't catch a name, sorry.  Pleasant, slimish, about 30ish.  Small boobs.  Began wearing shift dress.

Massage: I got naked and onto massage table, then massage began with ok pressure but not great skill (I'd asked for 'medium').  Some cc swipes/touches and then offered array of extras - he, b2b + he, b2b +o.  B2b didn't feel that sensual, and was attempted without masseuse putting oil on herself.  I'd noticed the time, and I know I can pop quickly, so I asked to massage her, which I enjoyed.  Some light touching of pussy allowed.  Nice two handed technique for the he, then immediately offered a shower.  Was back in the car in an hour and 5.

Cost: £35 for massage, £40 naked b2b with he.

In some ways I like the randomness of not knowing who you'll get in places like this, but am grateful for other's recommendations.

Offline GingerNuts

There are only two girls as far as I know. Alisa, who I described as "A very pretty Chinese lady who’d struggle to break 5’ in height. If she were younger you’d perhaps say she had a little bit of puppy fat. Small firm breasts, B cup, with very suckable nipples. A very full bush which is in contrast to my first visit when it was neatly trimmed. Perhaps she hadn’t gotten around to the post lockdown grooming. Age is always difficult but late 20s, 30ish. English is very limited.", and Lucy, who I've only seen in passing, who's taller and not so good looking.

Perhaps you can work out who you saw.

Offline borgia

Thanks Gingernuts - I'd say Alisa based on your description!  ;)

Offline Dickled

I went to this place pre-lockdown, also one in Hyde which I think is part of the same group.
Does anybody know if they've reopened?
Cheers.

Offline Musttryit

Just passed now and it was open