Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Chingford -Lilla (Leanne)  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Sinnerman50

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

On JoAnna's site this provider is known as Lilla but on the friday-ad above she is known as Leanne.

The flat is in Highams Park - about 5/6 minutes walk from Highams Park Overland station.  The flats look relatively modern from the outside.  The flat numbers weren't well sign-posted.  If you live there that's not an issue - I suppose the flats weren't designed for hosting punters!!  Lilla opened the door and stood behind it.  She wore a see through dress and had her hair pulled tightly back and into a knot - a slightly stern look.  The massage room room was slightly dated.  I booked 1 hour naturist for £80.  Gave her the money and she looked at it for a few seconds and then said 'Must be naturist 1 hour'.  I replied that was what I had agreed with her.  She said that JoAnna's 'office' hadn't told her.  Apparently the 'office' answers the texts.

I got changed and she went to put the money away.  She came back nude.  Thats when I saw the tits - OMG!!! My dead granny's tits were probably less droopy!!!  I think she needs to make friends with some silicone implants.  I should have had the guts to walk but I was stark bollock naked and so hoped that it may get better. 

Her massage technique was good as well as her English - you could talk to her effortlessly.  Her rules are weird - you cant touch the tits and only the side of the bum because she stood so far away.  Apparently for the B2B I could touch tits and bum.  Then she added that that was a rule of the 'office'.  It was funny every time she mentioned the 'office' because she made it sound as if it was a large operation when most likely it was just JoAnna answering.

So, with the droopy tits and lack of touching I didn't get aroused at all.  When she was tugging she was doing it very vigorously but still no luck.  In the end I called it a day and had a quick shower and left.

Definitely won't be returning.

Offline triggs91

They used to have more girls working for them and a couple of different places, one right off the A406 and one in a nicer part of town.

Admin at the "office" isn't great, I booked with my preferred girl once, had it all confirmed only to be told she wasn't working when I got there.

The rules are meant to be quite strict about some of the stuff, if she hears that the girls are doing more than just massage with a little light groping, they tend to get rid