Author Topic: Naughty_jxsmine - Birmingham  (Read 2328 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5593547) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jd181064

External Link/Members Only
Seen Jasmine couple of times, attractive local girl, exactly as her photos, face pictures on her aw profile.
Consistent service and reliable, which is always a bonus.
I'm pretty vanilla, dfk, reverse oral and owo.
Always have a good time, only downside is her fanny isn't always as fresh as would like.

Offline Tightpants

Thanks for the review but £100 half hour AND a smelly funny?
Hardly a positive but your opinion.
Blacklist for me

Offline Cryton123

I’ve noticed her profile a few times and always expected it would be tgtbt because she looks so hot. However anything other than spotless hygiene is a no no for me. There’s nothing worse than a stinking box  :scare:  :thumbsdown:

Offline Prophet 999

I’ve noticed her profile a few times and always expected it would be tgtbt because she looks so hot. However anything other than spotless hygiene is a no no for me. There’s nothing worse than a stinking box  :scare:  :thumbsdown:

No no no no no

I pride myself on hygeine

If a whore can't look after herself as we are paying to fuck them then no no no no no

Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish