External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only 1hr, £100 - money I will never see again.
Seen last month. Sadly didn't see the latest poor reviews before going. Was spur of the moment, suddenly found myself free after a job at her end of the woods.
I think she was plan C or D, quickly going through my Hotlist that had numbers up/saves.
Comns good. Nice on phone, clear texts and directions.
Flat off Broad Street. I've seen 3 or 4 girls here now over the years. Left hanging for 5 minutes with some dodgy taxi drivers asking me "is she any good". If I didn't have my hood up/mask on, I'd have walked. But the horn got the better of me, so ignoring them, I went in
Flat nice, clean shower room, lots of toiletries, comfy bed. Crappy top hits or dodgy European hip hop on playlist.
Sandy is hot. Beautiful sunbed tan all over, great big full but fairly soft fake boobs. Tasteful lip fillers and makeup. Wearing some sort of white leotard and red heels. Easily approaching 6' in them. Sexy central European accent.
Sadly the high point largely ends here. Minimal touching of boobs and neck allowed, certainly no tweaks, nibbles, sucking. Repeatedly told off for doing things and trying to enjoy her body. If it's so bloody precious, outline this to me at the start (I even asked if she had any hard limits, she said nothing that wasn't on profile) Closed lip kissing rather than French. Oral was admittedly really good, wet, deep, but no eye contact or anything erotic about it. Had to be 'quiet' as workmen fucking about outside window. Weird fucking thick blue condom used (it tastes of blueberry but she gave me OWO...), couldn't feel a thing. She rode me like a champ but then complaining I was making her work out, and it wasn't in a jokey way. Didn't come, and bang on the hour, told to stop, even though I was close by my own hand. Knock on door to hurry me up out of my 90 second shower. Weirdly much more friendly at the door, and a kiss/grope to see me off.
To top it off, she let off several nasty eggy farts, and fairly sure she took a shit half way through (we had a 2 min break for water).
Admittedly some of this was down to poor planning, poor chemistry etc but a good escort should know how to guide her client. In all, wasted money: I could buy several months of great quality porn for that with endless hours of fun to be had. Lessons learnt: always recheck UKP before booking an unknown in case of new info, and walk if any kind of dodgy people about. And I just have way more fun out of my regulars.
You might get a different experience if you want a more PSE type meet and can take control/fuck her silly. But I think she should really take a break or slow down how much she works, it shows.