Author Topic: Sandy - Thai massage Hull  (Read 1706 times)

2 review(s) for Naree-oriental (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Leedsub

https://www.adultwork.com/3397440

Saw this woman today for a B2B massage with happy ending.

She's located near Victoria dock in Hull. Very nice flat in a quiet discreet area.

She offers FS but I went for a 1 hour massage for £80. Half an hour is £60. FS is £130 for the hour so I thought I'd go for the massage just incase she wasn't my type.

She was my type.

Very attractive. Tiny. Big breasts. Obviously fake but pretty well done. Amazing arse as well.

The meet went quite well. She was chatty when spoken to. The massage was very average. She said she was trained in proper Thai massage but that was a complete lie because I've had plenty of Thai massages before and this was not one of them. Still, it felt good!

Not much more to say. She flipped me over and finished me off. She did let me play with her pussy and tits tho which was nice.

The massage was a 6/10. Her looks are 8/10 and it was a nice sensual handjob to finish so positive review.

She said she'll probably be leaving Hull at the end of the week because of the lockdown so get in there quick if you wanna see her.

Thanks for reading

2 review(s) found for Naree-oriental linked to in above post (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)