Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this the most depressing working girls blog ever?  (Read 2736 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looking at what was available in Glasgow today and came across this Romanian girls blog.......OMG.....is she trying to tell punters that she is a fucking physco  :crazy: :wacko: :wackogirl:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline valdishere

Yikes even her profile make you wonder it's a mix of her pidgin English and reasonable normal.
She appears to offer more list of services than the notorious Magalie but including bareback and uncovered however in Q & A
Q. sex without protection?  A. yes just oral!

But Taz we all know that at £60 for half hour, it has you slightly intrigued to try out new meat!
Maybe you can cure her sex addiction with that big cock and tongue of yours she may even let you do a review we can all understand.   

Offline myothernameis

Yikes even her profile make you wonder it's a mix of her pidgin English and reasonable normal.
She appears to offer more list of services than the notorious Magalie but including bareback and uncovered however in Q & A

Q. sex without protection?  A. yes just oral!

If you check her likes, she has bareback, and unprotected sex

Offline SamScott

Fucking dodgy....

She mentioned to being 23 in the blog and her kid and husband bining her and that yet is 20 on as profile...

Clearly trafficked

Pretty enough tho
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Miss Summers x

Hi Guys,

Im a new poster here but been a lurker for a while,

This bit made me feel sick ...

" I'v lost track of days , casual sex partners and DISEASES"

Eeeek  :dash: !!!! 

Offline tazman1002001

No chance .....she is NOT my type.....  :vomit:

Hey welcome to the gorgeous Miss Summers........ How are you doing?

X
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

vorian

Hi Guys,

Im a new poster here but been a lurker for a while,

This bit made me feel sick ...

" I'v lost track of days , casual sex partners and DISEASES"

Eeeek  :dash: !!!!

Before anyone asks, is this you.

Miss Summers x

Hiii Tazman i took your advice and decided to post  :D

was so nervous!!!!

Offline tazman1002001

good question..... I just assumed it was Miss Summers....

I saw her just a few days ago in Glasgow and had an amazing punt.....I've not had a chance to write up my POSITIVE review but will do it over the next day or two.....
Banned by:

James999

Are you a really heavy smoker or was whoever took this picture?

External Link/Members Only

vorian

was so nervous!!!!

Tazman that was a rather brave and bold move. :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Vorian why kid ourselves on that girls don't read this forum...... It's a breath of fresh air to hear some nice "non moaning" comments from a gorgeous girl......

James999 don't know if this was directed at me......Miss Summers does some great DFK and I didn't smell any smoke from her breath.....hope that answers your question ;)
Banned by:

vorian

Vorian why kid ourselves on that girls don't read this forum...... It's a breath of fresh air to hear some nice "non moaning" comments from a gorgeous girl......

James999 don't know if this was directed at me......Miss Summers does some great DFK and I didn't smell any smoke from her breath.....hope that answers your question ;)

Not disagreeing with you, it is just such a low percentage of WG who survive on the forum,  I don't think I would be brave enough to encourage one I punt with to join. Up to you of course.

Miss Summers x

I dont understand? I dont smoke?

Or did you just not like the pic? x

Miss Summers x

Well I hope I survive  :P

Im generally just a nice girl who enjoys reading the forum and decided to make my presence known  :cool:,

Sx

Offline tazman1002001

Well after my punt me and Miss Summers started to talk about all the fake feedback and profile on AW and how no one trusts it anymore and this led us to talk about UKP.

Miss Summers mentioned she had been reading some posts recently and I said why not leave a comment or two....and yes I did discuss those working girls who come on and actually make things worse for them....... However I'm sure she is far too intelligent to do that......and I'm saying that after having only met her once.... She is def a nice breath of fresh air (for me) on the scene
Banned by:

vorian

Well after my punt me and Miss Summers started to talk about all the fake feedback and profile on AW and how no one trusts it anymore and this led us to talk about UKP.

Miss Summers mentioned she had been reading some posts recently and I said why not leave a comment or two....and yes I did discuss those working girls who come on and actually make things worse for them....... However I'm sure she is far too intelligent to do that......and I'm saying that after having only met her once.... She is def a nice breath of fresh air (for me) on the scene

Cool, I hope you are right, at least the discussion about is she a real prossie or not and what her AW link is, has been dealt with early on. I look forward to reading your review of her. :hi:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 08:14:50 am by vorian »

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by: