External Link/Members OnlyMassage and HJ £35/£20 = £55
Location: centre of Ashton,but quiet in immediate vicinity. Parked at a nearby supermarket.
Comms: OK phone answered by someone with reasonable English. Arranged booking for same morning no problems.
I was let into the place promptly and was introduced to June.
Appearance: I would guess her age to be early thirties,slim,not bad looking, pony tail.
I handed the cash for the massage to the woman acting as receptionist and was introduced to June and then shown into room.
I undressed and lay face down on the table and was soon joined by June. She did not ask me what type of massage I wanted,but went straight into the prodding and stretching without oil.This went on for about ten minutes and then June applied oil to my legs,back and neck and commenced a structured relaxing massage. there were no hints at this stage that any extras would be available,no brushing of the balls or cc swipes.
On the flip however June offered me a HJ,when I had accepted this she commenced a teasing massage across my chest,belly and thighs. She worked her way slowly towards my cock and balls in a way which ensured I had a real boner when the HJ started. She edged me for a good while before picking up the pace and I blew my load.
Verdict: An enjoyable outcome after a slow start.