Author Topic: Sexy Tiffany - Radcliffe  (Read 1997 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5698262) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Do not waste your time or money with this one. Her main picture on her AW profile is massively photoshopped and has probably been taken years ago.
Booked her for an incall and after what seemed like a million messages back and forth, got the address.
She's located in what looks like a rough council estate in Radcliffe. Luckily for me, when I got to the address, she'd nipped out to the "shops" so I parked a little further up the road waiting for her to return.
Around 20 minutes of waiting for her, I eventually saw a skanky looking girl walk down with a chavvy looking bloke and at that moment, I just knew she'd been to get her hit from the "shop".
She looks totally drug addled and her face shows the signs of long term drug abuse.
Thankfully she didn't see me and I drove off, passing her house as she was entering it.
Why the negative? Well, if for no other reason, she had me waiting for her for 20/25 minutes. The fact she looks like a junkie and had a shady looking bloke with her should be another reason to stay away.
Do not risk it. You have been warned.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Briddy

At least you didn't waste any money so good job you do get kept waiting

Offline Captain caveman 69

She's not doing so good this one 3 straight reds :scare: