External Link/Members Only30 mins for £35. Brilliant VFM
Read a fair few reviews of Diane on here so decided to dip into my punting pot of savings and spend a little on this lady. I saw her website before so knew what she looked like, services and cost etc....
Called Diane and got through easily enough and booked in for 30 mins a few days back. Directions were really easy to her top floor flat in Chester. Pay and display near by for £1 an hour. I was ushered into the flat, paperwork sorted and after a quick freshen up, I was into her bedroom. We discussed services and DFK was mentioned but only closed pecks were given. Diane was wearing stocking and bra which were quickly removed. She has a great set of tits on her for a lady in her 70's but she doesn't like them being touched or sucked.
We moved onto the bed where she undressed me and started to lightly stroke the little lad. Again closed mouthed kisses only which was a bit of a passion killer. The balls got some attention too and then she asked if I wanted oral.........er, the answer was obviously yes. She had a decent technique and I love it when girls/women don't use their hands and it's all about the mouth. She licked the shaft and sucked on my balls too.
After a while, I cum in her mouth but it spilled out (I was saving it up for a week or so) but she quickly mopped it up. Diane offered me a 2nd pop but I was done and content to be on my way.
Overall, Diane is very much what it says on the tin. A lot of fellas would really enjoy her company and services as each unto their own. It just didn't click for me unfortunately