Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arianna amour  (Read 2820 times)

Offline ohfook1t

Anyone seen this girl yet.looks nice and getting good feedback on amore site. Prefer to hear from ppl on here first though

Toshiba

Anyone seen this girl yet.looks nice and getting good feedback on amore site. Prefer to hear from ppl on here first though

Not seen her but looked at her a lot, im waiting for a review on here, pay no attention to any site review, may be true but too fluffy and tell you fuck all

Offline ohfook1t

true... thats what i'm waiting for

Toshiba

true... thats what i'm waiting for

Trouble is how long do you wait?

You live n learn in this game

Go book her and find out, you never know

Offline ohfook1t

you first lol... i'm hoping to make a booking with someone next week. all depends who is available when i am

Danny boy

hi all, saw her today, apparently used to be sienna at nne, polish, cracking body perfect ass, on par with northern Kara, will post a proper review when I get a min

Offline Knight Templar

sounds like another punt coming up, 
 :thumbsup:

Offline Randy101

hi all, saw her today, apparently used to be sienna at nne, polish, cracking body perfect ass, on par with northern Kara, will post a proper review when I get a min

Was it an incall, roughly whereabouts was it and what was the venue like?

Toshiba

Was it an incall, roughly whereabouts was it and what was the venue like?

Look in the review section, job done

Toshiba

Booked in for next week, yowzer  :dancegirl:

robertgreen

Looks Great.......anyone advise on how you start a post on this thing?

Offline ohfook1t

When u booked in for holycrosser?

Toshiba

When u booked in for holycrosser?

Because agencies etc read this stuff id rather not divulge, i made this mistake with diamonds, all i will say is this week mate, not trying to offend just i try not to divulge to people

Online ProfessorYaffle

Because agencies etc read this stuff id rather not divulge, i made this mistake with diamonds, all i will say is this week mate, not trying to offend just i try not to divulge to people

Very sensible. Make sure you leave it a while before posting your review too.

Offline ohfook1t

just hope you havent got the time slot/day i was hoping for

Toshiba

Very sensible. Make sure you leave it a while before posting your review too.

Totally agree, if you review her and she guesses and you go for a return it may turn out different than you hoped, like i say diamonds will now kinda know who i am sort of.do i will be changing numbers that i ring them on

Toshiba

just hope you havent got the time slot/day i was hoping for

Well text the agency now, they will tell you if shes available

Offline ohfook1t

bit late now will wait till tomorrow

Toshiba

bit late now will wait till tomorrow

They will still respond at this time

Offline ohfook1t

well shes not working today so got an app for kara instead

Toshiba

What a stunner see my review

Shes the business

Offline UN_Dr

What's parking like in North Shields.

Toshiba

Fine near the punt, no probs

Toshiba

Shes looking at a flat in town so may be on the move soon

Danny boy

she told me that too, in the meantime, it might mean a long bus journey for some :D

denyason

she told me that too, in the meantime, it might mean a long bus journey for some :D
bus, i ain't used the metro in 15 years....bus only on holiday or airport runway lol.  i didn't even know there was a ferry from north shields to south until i read the damn thing on here and i am geordie born un bred.
does anyone know if arianna's here to stay or one of them EE girls who disappear. 

Danny boy

god knows mate, from what I can gather she been around couple of year on and off, only advice is get in there while you can!

Toshiba

bus, i ain't used the metro in 15 years....bus only on holiday or airport runway lol.  i didn't even know there was a ferry from north shields to south until i read the damn thing on here and i am geordie born un bred.
does anyone know if arianna's here to stay or one of them EE girls who disappear.

Shes 5 mins walk from the metro, shes been here 3 years no plans to go home as shes buying an appt in city centre, what a punt, i kid you not she is the best you will fuck looks and body wise , only anal is a no no , attitude brilliant, english superb