Author Topic: Young Thai maya rare Thai escort Chester  (Read 2746 times)


29 review(s) for Young Thai Maya (18 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Junjunjun

Saw Maya on Sunday  she caught my eye as most Thai escorts do since I'm extremely attractive to Asian women after a quick read of her profile to see if she see if she see mixed race gents
Gave her a call to arrange a booking.

Asked again if she was fine seeing someone who was mixed race as I've been turned away a few times after making bookings previously with Asian girls she confirmed there would be no problem.

Looks
Face id give a 7/1
Body 8/10 Pettie and a tiny peachy ass  nice size tits too with beautiful nipples just asking to be sucked


The punt.
Got there at 7 invited into the flat close to the canal
Texted when I got there invited in lead to the bedroom paper handed over.
Started with a footjob was top class  then moved on to ow she struggled a bit with deep throat apart from that is was enjoyable
Then ro she tasted great. Finally the sex  started off with cowgirl and boy is she tight moved to Mish but hears the bad part as we changed to doggy I noticed blood on her leg and when I pulled out my it looked like I fucked a bottle of ketchup. Anyway she apologised told me she wasn't due for another week and she couldn't explain what happened. Told her it's fine and sometimes these things happen fair to say my boner was killed. Got dressed and was about to leave  she gave me 40 pound back  paid for 45 mins which was 100. I was in there for about 40 mins.

The review would have been positive it was wasn't for the period
But I definitely will be seeing her again the next time she's in Chester which she told me will be in Feb.

Called her rare because she doesn't only see white guys

External Link/Members Only


 

Online BP

... since I'm extremely attractive to Asian women

You find yourself beating them off with sticks?

Fair do's on the partial refund though.  Did you have to ask or did she just offer?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 11:18:58 am by BP »

Offline Junjunjun

She offered
Just noticed autocorrect lol


Offline samneil15

This one's been around for a good few years - Used to work from Hulme with her mate Kate - both faf but both greedy bitches in my experience.

Never bothered to see either again.

Offline frankc

This one's been around for a good few years - Used to work from Hulme with her mate Kate - both faf but both greedy bitches in my experience.

Never bothered to see either again.

Think we've shagged every Thai bird out there between us Sam.. :D...Ive seen both Kate and Maya a few times, Maya's a decent little fumble if your after a straight up pump and dump. Thanks for the review Pal

Offline Trotter671

Yep Maya has been around for quite a while. When she first started as Samiya with the then agency Girls4lovin (IIRC). Must be 9/10 years ago? She was very cute and keen back then - full on snogging, OWO and CIM where on the menu.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Northern babes fucking hell shes been about 19 for 10 years

Offline westeros

my god, she brings back memories. :D. one of my first indy visits. she really knows how to play the system.