Author Topic: Mia loves cock - SKANK- Merseyside  (Read 3645 times)


4 review(s) for mia-lovescock (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dirtyukguy

Catching up on reviews, this meet happened a couple of months ago.

Now let me just say I don't mind a cheap skank when im in the mood for a facefuck but I expect to pay skank prices.

Mia charges £60 for 30 mins, and we agreed domination, foot worship and w/s on me.

Comms were good until i arrived near her flat and then she spent 30 mins messing me about before finally giving me her flat number. Its a pig sty and she is dirty, I should have walked but dickbrain took over. The flat is disgusting and looks like it has never been cleaned or seen a hoover, ash and fag ends everywhere. I stripped off and was worried about putting my clothes on the floor so balanced them on top of my shoes. I played with my cock and sniffed poppers whilst i watch her undress. She has a slim body with empty saggy tits but I dont mind that so much, but when she dropped he trousers and i saw scabs around her groin ( looked like injection marks ) I changed tack. There was no way I was going to let this thing dominate me so i just got her to suck my cock and finger my ass. The thought off licking her feet or cunt was horrific and with a mouthfull of cock she pointed out a glass of yellow stale piss on the bedside cabinet telling me i could drink it if i wanted to. I declined her offer of refreshemnts, took a further hit of poppers and closed my eyes til i came.
I got dressed and hurriedly left, as i was walking out of the door she followed me and shouted "we can do more next time you come" right nfront of her neighnbours.

Stay away.


Offline Miguel86

The glass of piss had me in stitches  :lol: it sounds like she thought she was doing you a favour or something, like that glass of piss is 25 year old single malt scotch  :thumbsup:

Offline frankc


Offline Roscoe111

That’s one off my hotlist!  Thanks for reporting out- sorry she was so truly fuckin grim!!

Offline antsz

That sounds grim, her photos also do nothing for me

Offline Drayki

I’m sure there’s a thread on here about her being a junkie  :thumbsdown:

Offline GorillaWarfare

Was half considering trying her out the next time I'm in the Wirral but I'm definitely going to give her a miss. Thanks for this review.

The glass of old piss is a new one to me. Nightmare punt, it sounds like.

Offline MaxHamburg

Terrible. Thanks for the report.

My mental image is of a bubbling amber pint of Fosters lager - 'Skippy piss'

Offline ulstersubbie

I wonder if the neighbours ever complain about her!   :lol:
Great review, had me howling with laughter.

Online threechilliman

I'll tell you what, that review made me laugh. Balancing your clothes on your shoes and declining refreshments... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better luck next time fella  :hi:

Offline CocoMyNut

Jesus man, Mia loves Cock...I don’t think so no more! Thanks for the heads up man.

Offline Hurley

Describes herself as attractive and glamorous she ought to be reported to trading standards