Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coincidence ??  (Read 1162 times)

Offline jimjam

Just did a quick search on AW for girls workig today in Newcastle, and came across these two. Never heard of them before, but they are obviously very close, judging by their descriptions.

Sexy.Cassie (3) 
Private Gallery 
 Newcastle
Newcastle upon Tyne Available Today
Incalls 
Straight 29 year old Female
New and Fresh *** Luxury and Sophisticated *** Always Wet and Horny *** Real Woman, not a little girl!! *** Most Amazing and Curvy Bum u Have Ever Seen !! *** WORKING IN PRESTON!! xx

VickyLux V (4) 
Private Gallery 
 Newcastle
Incalls
Outcalls 
Straight 37 year old Female
New and Fresh *** Luxury and Sophisticated *** Always Wet and Horny *** Real Woman, not a little girl!! ** Amazing and Curvy Bum u Have Ever Seen !! *** SPECIAL PRICES! CHECK IT OUT! Working every day in my private apartment in Preston xx

Offline mcb

I don’t believe in coincidences.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just typical pimped EEs I would've thought where the pimp writes the profiles. They are 2 different girls, profiles here if anyone wants to find out if they're in Preston North Shields or Lancashire, But I'll give them a miss.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bengeo13

Mmmmm
I'm always suspicious where there is only a Private Gallery and no public one. Both Private Galleries are asking for 2 credits for 10 or so photos. I wonder if you would ever get to meet them?
Looks like a scam to me

Offline chinatoon

I'm even more suspicious that most of their feedback comes from the same guy.

yorkshire123

Just did a quick search on AW for girls workig today in Newcastle, and came across these two. Never heard of them before, but they are obviously very close, judging by their descriptions.

Sexy.Cassie (3) 
Private Gallery 
 Newcastle
Incalls 
Straight 29 year old Female
New and Fresh *** Luxury and Sophisticated *** Always Wet and Horny *** Real Woman, not a little girl!! *** Most Amazing and Curvy Bum u Have Ever Seen !! *** WORKING IN PRESTON!! xx

As "sexy cassie" is listed as working in poland tonight i suggest its a fake.

Question - Unless I've got the conversion rate wrong the real prossie in question is £40/hour, is that right & if so whats poland like for a holiday destination?  :thumbsup:

Online pearlnecklace

How on earth did you find that??  :lol:

yorkshire123

How on earth did you find that??  :lol:
Reverse image search is a wonderful thing, must have been developed by a punter  ;)