Author Topic: Elise, Cheshire Elite, Crewe  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

Part one of "two in Crewe".

External Link/Members Only

I saw Elise  several weeks ago. Must admit I didn't fancy her. The photos are out of date and possibly 'shopped as well. She isn't as tasty facially as the pics make out. Her face is rounder. Also she is thicker-set and bigger-boned bodily. Not the willowy type in the pics. Despite this, she has a great personality and is very friendly. I really liked her laid-back nature and she seemed keen to give a good service.

Excellent OWO. Absolutely superb technique. Didn't really get going intercourse-wise, so ended up finishing manually over her chest.

Overall a positive. I might return, particularly if I want an OWO/CIM only service.

£50 + £10 OWO.


Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review Rack :hi: I saw Elise back in February (review up on here). Yes she is not as svelte as the photos, I would say the one where she is wearing the blue/turquoise number is the best likeness. There were some other photos on her profile earlier this year, not airbrushed ones.

I found her attractive and very enthusiastic. As always in the game YMMV. Like you pal, never got round to actually having sex :wackogirl: :angelgirl:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,858
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I saw her last year & she wasn't carrying much noticeable timber then, maybe she's got Lockdown belly like many of us  :unknown:

I thought she was really sexy & a good fuck, great kissing & bj but it's all subjective

Offline Trotter671

I saw her last year & she wasn't carrying much noticeable timber then, maybe she's got Lockdown belly like many of us  :unknown:

I thought she was really sexy & a good fuck, great kissing & bj but it's all subjective

Sound like my experience KK  :thumbsup:

Online anonymouse72

Better pics on her Twitter feed. Saw her a couple of years ago in Milton Keynes when she was at Annabella's. Great fuck.

External Link/Members Only

Online Atlas1957

It could actually have been a little lockdown weight.  I remember seeing her in reception quite soon after lockdown ended and thinking she loooked a bit bigger than her pictures, then saw her again in reception very recently and started wondering if my memory was failing me as she now looked slimmer and more like her pictures.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Website pics look FAF but as you say will be professional / airbrushed etc but are her Twitter pics accurate, not quite as good but still fuckable, shame she looks to have lip fillers

Online Atlas1957

I hadn't looked at the twitter until now.  The majority look very accurate, you can see she is a size 8 but not as flawless as the glamour shots.  And you can see that her face is different in the more candid stuff than her glamour shots.  She is pretty but I can see some guys being annoyed at the difference.