Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amaya Rose / Langdon Park DLR / ghosted  (Read 2629 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5763838) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
11 review(s) for DILARA ROSE (3 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline bedhedred

I'd been curious about the service which might be on offer with this one. Got guided to a post code very near Langdon Park DLR and then ghosted on arrival. I spent 10 minutes before abandoning.

For someone who claims to see everyone and not discriminate, she asks profiling questions. Not keen on Indian I think. I dodged a bullet coz those intros rarely end well.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

Wow! Now I'm glad I did that review coz that brings a shit load of negative reviews into the open which I couldn't see before!
 :hi:

Whoosh as the bullet whizzes past!

BEAUTY SWEET AMIRA
+447440125479 07440125479
Town: Lewisham Brockley New Cross
Nationality: Hungarian

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Tattoos...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another Hungarian. Poplar. I was worried she'd be associated with Alexa near Pennyfields
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278773.0

But she gave a different location near Langdon Park dlr, so maybe not. Profile up since May.

Anyone tried?

Bringing back pictures for ease of reference... Would be good to get a review... Old or new. I'm reluctant to give her a try due to recently being burned a few times.

Anyone who missed Angelica Diamond should be happy with Saskia's huge rack.

Is it my imagination or has she put the face pictures through a 'pretty' filter? And would those lips be filled?

Yeah something off on her face.  It's done something very strange to her lips in the one above.
I'm not convinced on her rack, could be great, but seems droopy from the views so far.
For face, the below is better, though also has photoshop or some other effect (crooked blinds).  Got a hit from searching her number.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 03:33:41 pm by bedhedred »

Offline smiths

Wow! Now I'm glad I did that review coz that brings a shit load of negative reviews into the open which I couldn't see before!
 :hi:

Whoosh as the bullet whizzes past!

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Its a pity those reviews from before weren't visible to you, but you have made them visible now and linked to this WG. It could well be why the pimp changed profiles and numbers. As you say very likely to be a bullet dodged with such a shit record on here. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline bedhedred

That's the power of ukp! Someone did say she was shit, but he didn't identify the old profile so I wasn't sure what to think. Anyway it pays to write a boring review sometimes! I very nearly didn't bother to post it, but now the punting folk of East London have learnt something new.

Offline smiths

That's the power of ukp! Someone did say she was shit, but he didn't identify the old profile so I wasn't sure what to think. Anyway it pays to write a boring review sometimes! I very nearly didn't bother to post it, but now the punting folk of East London have learnt something new.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

Offline woiczeck

I went to see her as Amira Sweety I think she was then. My review was negative and titled "lying bitches" and I walked.

Drove from the M3 about an hour from CLon with the promise of anal and then arrived and not included it available andied about owo I think too.

Anyway got abuse for waking via text and basicsll I replied by telling the cuntd to do one.

Big bullet doged, shame she is fit as fuck in person.

Offline bedhedred

I went to see her as Amira Sweety I think she was then. My review was negative and titled "lying bitches" and I walked.

Drove from the M3 about an hour from CLon with the promise of anal and then arrived and not included it available andied about owo I think too.

Anyway got abuse for waking via text and basicsll I replied by telling the cuntd to do one.

Big bullet doged, shame she is fit as fuck in person.

You are weakening my resolve now. I quite like her photos even though she looks podgey.
🐖

You walked rather than try her out.

She's been doing business at Langdon Park for 4 to 5 months now. No reviews either way. I reckon there could be something there. But Angelica Diamond still does business even though her service lacks any passion or conviction.  :dash:

Offline woiczeck

You are weakening my resolve now. I quite like her photos even though she looks podgey.
🐖

You walked rather than try her out.

She's been doing business at Langdon Park for 4 to 5 months now. No reviews either way. I reckon there could be something there. But Angelica Diamond still does business even though her service lacks any passion or conviction.  :dash:

Mate, you'll be back on.. little head over ruled big head, shoulda listened to little head...

Tellingnya!  Not only did I drive far but on a fuxking scorchio day with nae fuxking AC!!!!

And yeah I thought she's a complete cunt for lying but she's fuxking hot - but I just knew the moment the cash was handed over she would change and it woulda been a waste of £80. Or 110 for the hour including anal or something like that!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 05:44:49 pm by woiczeck »

Offline bedhedred

I have not tried her again. Girls who profile punters are usually shit when you get to meet them. Means their profile is basically a lie, and that's also your experience.

I could have dodged Pretty little Sophie
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282971.0

And

Deep sloopy owo
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279049.0

Both negs that began with a "where are you from originally" text.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 06:09:10 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

New pictures

And new text on the profile

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I may try again. It is a short hop into East London to tap her.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 12:10:24 pm by bedhedred »