Author Topic: Young Thai Maya, Edinburgh  (Read 2137 times)


29 review(s) for Young Thai Maya (18 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jkrieg

External Link/Members Only

Confirmed a few days before the meet that she would be available on the day. She said she was and to book on the day to get a time.

Texted her again on the day and boom... nothing.

Got a response at midnight saying sorry she missed me but she was available the next day.

I have met this girl once last year... however this is the second time she has ignored me like this on the day... The first time I didnt even get a response afterwards.

She was good when I did manage to meet her, it just seems to be a bit of a lottery trying to actually get her.

I ended up going to see Naughty@Alanna again and as usual her coms were on point and I had a great meet.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 03:57:12 pm by jkrieg »

Offline J_H

I sent an email (which I notice she hasnt read) and a text but got zero reply.

She did say something on her profile right enough about having problems with phones & IT.

Offline 1980Tam

I contacted her on day , got instant reply via text .Probably just your luck on the day , she will go with first come first served and blank the rest .

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only

Confirmed a few days before the meet that she would be available on the day. She said she was and to book on the day to get a time.

Texted her again on the day and boom... nothing.

Got a response at midnight saying sorry she missed me but she was available the next day.

I have met this girl once last year... however this is the second time she has ignored me like this on the day... The first time I didnt even get a response afterwards.

She was good when I did manage to meet her, it just seems to be a bit of a lottery trying to actually get her.

I ended up going to see Naughty@Alanna again and as usual her coms were on point and I had a great meet.

I think that going strictly by the rules, ur allowed to do a review if a booking has been accepted. Going by what u said, she told u that she was available, on ur specified day but to phone for a booking on the day, so u didn't have a confirmed booking. :unknown:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I think that going strictly by the rules, ur allowed to do a review if a booking has been accepted. Going by what u said, she told u that she was available, on ur specified day but to phone for a booking on the day, so u didn't have a confirmed booking. :unknown:
Self contradiction

Offline jkrieg

I contacted her on day , got instant reply via text .Probably just your luck on the day , she will go with first come first served and blank the rest .

I mean I messaged her early in the morning. I did try and book a time in advance with her but she doesn't seem to do advanced bookings. I guess it's just luck of the draw, but that's the second time she's stiffed me (literally) so this time I thought I'd report in here.

Like I say she is good when you get a hold of her, so if you do book her just make sure to have a back up plan  :wacko:

Offline 1980Tam

Typical tourer , they go with the sure thing , book short notice they go for it and delay advanced bookings .