Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lichfield  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Rykneld

External Link/Members Only
i got an appointment with 1 of these girls in an hour,I dont know ,or mind which one though
i have confirmed that its £40 for a 15 min 69 session
she has confirmed  that bj is with condom,and replied YES when i asked if she will sit on my face

i will get back and write a review in about 2 hours time

Offline alabama1

Why couldn't you have waited a couple of hours and wrote a review instead of telling us this ? : :unknown:

Offline tesla

moved it to the correct board

Offline itspaul

Offline Rykneld

Well,,, none of the cash point in Lichfield were working at 3pm, in the end I had to text her and explain that I will try again another day,,, she never replied, so I am probably blocked
Next week I will call her from a public phone box

Offline alabama1

can't wait for the next gripping instalment  :lol:

Offline Punterperson1971

Well,,, none of the cash point in Lichfield were working at 3pm, in the end I had to text her and explain that I will try again another day,,, she never replied, so I am probably blocked
Or find a cash machine in a normal shop accept the charge for using it and get money out beforehand,and I don’t believe that bollox of all cash machines not working in a city/town at all I mean what are the chances of that happening 🤔🤔🤔
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 11:01:07 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline alabama1

As if she is going to accept a booking made from a public call box  :dash:

Offline The Owl

If you make a booking via a public phone box you won't need to leave your mobile with a mate this time.  :sarcastic:

Offline alabama1

Hope all the public phone boxes in Lichfield will be working next week. Wont hold my breathe though  :lol:

Offline alabama1

why doesn't Ryknelds quote look right in my comment ? I will get the hang of this one day...maybe ! lol

Offline GingerNuts

why doesn't Ryknelds quote look right in my comment ? I will get the hang of this one day...maybe ! lol

My money is on you copying and pasting instead of using the quote button.

Offline Littlefoot

Click on the little ‘quote’ notice, it’s above each post on the right. A box will appear with the comment(s) you’re replying to. Type what you want below the [/quote] at the bottom.

Then underneath the box on the right you’ll see a ‘preview’ and a ‘post’ next to each other. ‘Preview’ is to check what you type is all correct and ‘post’ is to post it.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 04:40:59 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline alabama1

Thanks chaps. Much appreciated. Sorry for being a thicko !  :hi:

Offline Rykneld

Rodney you plonked  :dash:
how the fuck will she know it’s a call from a public phone box?

Offline Punterperson1971

how the fuck will she know it’s a call from a public phone box?
When it comes up on HER Mobile with an area code that starts with “01543”and not a number that begins with “ 07”
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 07:52:09 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Nitsp81

When it comes up on HER Mobile with an area code that starts with “01543”and not a number that begins with “ 07”

Yes, it would show the area code but it would be some smart mobile, if it flags it up as coming from a public calling booth!
Banned reason: STI allegations and "Not too fussed about being banned."
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

Yes, it would show the area code but it would be some smart mobile, if it flags it up as coming from a public calling booth!
Well it’s either a phone in a building or a public phone box anyone can put 2 & 2 together and work that out

Offline alabama1

I am guessing none of the phones in the area will be working anyway on that day  :D