Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Lenna Spanish from VivaStreet in Haverhill, 1/2h £60  (Read 2825 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5891867) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Currywurst

• £60 for 1/2h
  • Haverhill
  • No other record available on here, so possibly the first.
  • When: About 2-3 wks ago.
  • Her ad is still showing on VS as I write this review

Comms: Called the number off VivaStreet, asked Lenna to meet in 1.5 hours, she accepted. We texted both ways multiple times at various points leading up to the agreed time to confirm. She was always prompt with responding. Sent her address via txt. Called her again as I had trouble finding her door number, and she guided me over the phone. Even got a thank you txt after I left.

Location: This particular part of Haverhill was eerie. It was rows of terraced houses, completely deserted. No sign of life! The door is inaccessible by road, so needs parking at allocated slots, then walk around a block of houses, perhaps 100 m walk. A bit labyrinthine.

Appearance: Lenna is exactly as seen on the VS ad, perhaps even better in the skin. VS ad is very genuine :thumbsup:. I can believe the stated age of 26. She had make-up caked all over her face, but it wasn't bad. Natural tight body, no marks. Clean shaved private area. Excellent English, chatty, lively, engaging.  :music:

Service: Very friendly. Cuddled and chatted in bed to warm up. Took special attention to discuss and understand my requirement for a particular type of cowgirl position. Non-rushed, probably overstayed by 5 minutes, yet no indication of chasing me out. I'll give her credit, she tried to kiss, :kiss: but I backed out (due to COVID times), and she questioned me over it. I brushed it off as being self-concious of my breath.  :thumbsdown:
(She doesn't do A-level contrary to her VS profile)

Overall: Great value for money. Possibly the most genuine VS ever. I will visit again.

===========================================
Extended review below for those interested.

These part of the sticks
This was a typical weekday at work, and you know what they say about the sun coming out on a cold cold day, it makes the horns come out too. So, I'm in the Duxford area, and there's no such thing as options. :thumbsdown: It's either driving up to Cambridge, and Cambridge is too close to home, or it's driving west to Bedford, which is miles out, or it's driving south to Chelmsford. So when Lenna popped up on a VS search, I thought give it a go. If it's bad, I'll walk. It was only a 15 min drive from where I was at.  :dance:

Comms
Called her, and she sounded ok'ish on the phone. No great engagement. Said ok to meet in 1.5 hours. This was at noon, so I wanted to give her the time to get out of bed and get some breakfast. Couldn't tell if she was a  rom, and if she was, couldn't tell how fake the pics on VS were. Anyhow, my agenda was 1/2 hour session, and get back to work after lunch break. She texted me her address.

But knowing VS, and knowing how SP's can go silent, I kept texting her every 20 minutes. With just ETA updates, and that I was making my way over.

Never been to Haverhill, so new to the town. It's at one end of town. The neighbourhood is a bit strange. For one, I've never seen anything that deserted. To be fair, it was probably lethargy from lockdown. OR it was a retirement community. No idea. The allocated spaces for the car park was nowhere close to the door. I had to get out and walk on pedestrianized garden-spaces to find the door number. Still had trouble find the right door, so had to call. Lenna answered and guided me. She gets 5/5 for communication. This last bit made me 5 minutes late getting to her.

Meet & greet
When I finally found the door, I saw her standing outside. She was shielded from direct view of other houses, and hence calmed me from my initial anxeity - why was she standing OUTSIDE the door in a deserted area?

à la mode
She wore stylish jeans, ripped at the knees, and a form fitting grey shirt. Her dark dark brown almost black hair permed up (I think she had frizzed hair) that day. Genuinely friendly smily face. What struck me was how shiney her eyelids were from glittery make-up. To add to it, she wore a shiny tiny nose stud, and a shiny ankle bracelet (that I discovered later). Good set of teeth, and regular deep red lipstick.

Inside
Once inside, we took the stairs starting right by the door, up 1 flight. She led the way. Into the door adjoining the top of the stairs. Door closed, deal done.

I could hear voices from the rest of the house. Masculine. And I think somebody doing dishes. But with the door closed, all that cut out, and I could focus on my job at hand.

Smallish room. Neat. Clean. Carpeted. Red bed cover. Purple LED plastic hose draped around the head of the bed. But with the afternoon sun coming in around the edges of the curtains, the room lit up with the sun more than the LED.

Pleasantries
She got undressed right away. Me too. Chatted on the bed. She's friendly and engaging. She spoke well in all 3 languages listed - Enligh, Spanish (native) & German. She additionally knew a 4th language which I speak too. That was a pleasant surprise.  :dance:

I wanted her to do this cowgirl slide thing as part of the session. And she listened carefully, and later gave it a fair shot.  :thumbsup: :hi:

During this foreplay stage, she surprised me by approaching me for a kiss.  :blush: Her lips had barely grazed mine when I turned away. I'm not up for that. So had to make up an excuse saying how I was concious of my lunch breath. She didn't buy it. But I'm not engaging in kissing, just not my thing. lol... she didn't let me off easy on that one - she wanted to know what I ate, and why I was concious. lol... I held my ground. I will give her credit for trying.

Main course
Then time for the rubber. Got into a few different positions. Found out how much the bed springs squeeked. She compensated by standing on the floor and moving as much weight off the bed as possible, so credit to her for trying to make it work despite the circumstances.

While in standing doggy, I circled my thumb around her ass. She didn't object to it, but mentioned that she didn't do A-levels. [That's the only 1 inconsistency I found from her VS profile].

Finally finished with her on her back on the bed, legs up over my shoulders. No rush, she didn't even bother with the rubber, just pulled me in for a cuddle. This was awkward for me. But after 2 long minutes, I wriggled out and started cleaning up. She helped. As mentioned above, I wasn't watching time, but was aware that most if not all of the half hour might have passed by. I didn't see a clock in the room, neither saw Lenna look at her phone. When I finally left her house, I worked out that I'd stayed for about 35 minutes.

Paranoia   :scare: :scare: :scare:
I always worry about leaving behind DNA trail. It feels almost as incriminating as leaving behind tax details, or even personal ID. Totally traceable. Not now, but there will be a time in our lifetime when DNA tracking becomes a household exercise. Like getting the £5 cholestrol test at Tesco!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Spermwhale1966

Sounds like you were on the Chimswell estate.
Its a bit of a rabbit warren, even in daytime.
She is on adultwork

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

SW

Offline Mr333

Sounds like you were on the Chimswell estate.
Its a bit of a rabbit warren, even in daytime.
She is on adultwork

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

SW

So Romanian, not Spanish!  :rolleyes:

Offline Narnia

Thanks for the review, very detailed and absolutely one for the HL.

Offline Narnia

Just wondering OP, was any oral involved in your meeting? Just curious if OWO is offered or if its an extra? Thanks in advance.