Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: INDEPENDET LENA  (Read 4455 times)

24 review(s) for INDEPENDET_LENA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

weebey

External Link/Members Only

(I'm assuming her username should be Independent Lena  :))

Short but sweet review. Went to see Lena about a month ago in Whitechapel for 30min and had a really good time...

She doesn't speak great english, but for me she's got a great body and great looks and also she's very accommodating. She's also a great kisser. I asked her something not related to sex, and she said "yes ok yes", then she proceeded to wank me off with her tounge underneath my balls. It felt f**king amazing!!! She didn't answer my question, but I was happy  :yahoo:

I've seen probably about 20 WG and only about 3 of them I would certainly see again. This is one of them.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 09:56:10 pm by weebey »

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

101 NON NUDE pictures in her PG???

Hmmmm........  :timeout

mrhappypants

Pretty, good skills, rushes you at the end but good value.  Is she still next to the dance school?

weebey

Not sure where the dance school is, but basically it's on the same side of the road as the hospital very nearby.

Offline Quatro

£160/h for duo with blonde.babe.michelle!

That seems like pretty good value doesn't it.

Has anyone tried the pair of them together?

umimiu

Where does it say that re: 3some and is there a link to her friend she will 3some with?

grandmaster-ram-rod

Where does it say that re: 3some and is there a link to her friend she will 3some with?

the link is bottom right on her profile, but looks like she has gone now

Offline el-fei

I had the duo it wasn't the best. Hence the price. They took turns rather than it being intimate or in any way erotic. Better as solos i imagibr. Both gorgeous, michelle blew me away too. Hope to see her soon. I was also rushed.

abdul

I had the duo it wasn't the best. Hence the price. They took turns rather than it being intimate or in any way erotic. Better as solos i imagibr. Both gorgeous, michelle blew me away too. Hope to see her soon. I was also rushed.

Although you're rushed but still you hope to see her soon :crazy:

loneranger

Booked Lena but there was a bait and switch.
The replacement looked pretty good and had nice body and very nice tits so went ahead with the punt. Didn't really want to do owo and asked for condom for sex after about 1 minute. After first pop she immediately put her bra on and that was that (15 mins)!

This girl had brunette hair so wasn't blonde michelle....

Offline el-fei

Although you're rushed but still you hope to see her soon :crazy:

Yes. Not crazy. I read it quite well. It was obvious they didn't want to do duo, I don't think a 1on1 would be.

Offline Quatro

I understand that.

I've made the same duo mistake before, assuming that the girls will interact with each other when in fact they have no interest in each other.

Perfectly good punts individually, but as a duo, a waste of money.