Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wasted my Time despite adequate notice PrettyLittleSophie Northolt  (Read 1012 times)

16 review(s) for PrettyLittleSophie (8 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline kapalad

This took place a few weeks ago. I am completing the review later as I am worried about the SW identifying me but truth me told.

Anyway I booked a punt with this PrettyLittleSophie. This was done with plenty of notice, over 3 hours.

Just before the start approx 1hr, I messaged to tell her I was on the way. It takes me about 25/30 mins drive depending on traffic.

Half way there after giving me the go ahead, the girl texts me to say sorry I am cancelling because I am on my period.

Fair enough one can have their period as these things are unpredictable, but later this day and the days after and the profile remained active indicating available.

Surely someone on their period wouldn't be actively working a few days later, perhaps 3/4 days.

I'd booked 30 mins and therefore believe that perhaps she dumped my business to a 1 hour or longer time punter.

Because I do not believe that she was surely on her period, I give her a negative. She wasted my time.

Link to profile is External Link/Members Only

I will not even try to book again based on the mixed reviews on here. It appears that the most of these Brentford/ Northolt group are similar. The same lot move between Brentford,  Northolt and Wales. Lately they also visit Bristol.

Anyway, a big negative for wasting my time.

Offline smiths

This took place a few weeks ago. I am completing the review later as I am worried about the SW identifying me but truth me told.

Anyway I booked a punt with this PrettyLittleSophie. This was done with plenty of notice, over 3 hours.

Just before the start approx 1hr, I messaged to tell her I was on the way. It takes me about 25/30 mins drive depending on traffic.

Half way there after giving me the go ahead, the girl texts me to say sorry I am cancelling because I am on my period.

Fair enough one can have their period as these things are unpredictable, but later this day and the days after and the profile remained active indicating available.

Surely someone on their period wouldn't be actively working a few days later, perhaps 3/4 days.

I'd booked 30 mins and therefore believe that perhaps she dumped my business to a 1 hour or longer time punter.

Because I do not believe that she was surely on her period, I give her a negative. She wasted my time.

Link to profile is External Link/Members Only

I will not even try to book again based on the mixed reviews on here. It appears that the most of these Brentford/ Northolt group are similar. The same lot move between Brentford,  Northolt and Wales. Lately they also visit Bristol.

Anyway, a big negative for wasting my time.

I would of done a negative review as well under the same scenario, thanks for the review, :thumbsup: this WG looks good but seems mainly to be looks over delivery which is why I haven't tried her.