Author Topic: Suranaree Thai Therapy Leeds - Zara  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Heregoes

First review… Only because I was new to the rub & tug scene just before lock down (Siam Sheffield) and didn’t have much else to add to previous comments.

Summary : So Zara?….. Much has been said and some raved… “Cuntstruck" by Wakefieldlad13. I kind of get it. Her eyes are incredible. But I found her a little more chunky than I hoped. Definitely not fat. But still petite, solid and firm. I prefer a little slimmer. Friendly and very pretty though.

£40 1 hr / £20 HR tip (but not asked for)

Location : Not discreet due to heavy traffic at traffic lights. However not many people on the street. Zara answered the bell quickly and my shame was saved quickly :-)

Place : Small. Older Thai lady sat on sofa not interested. A bit tatty… her and reception. The room nice with candles, music etc

Massage : Very good. Strong and really helped those WFH pains in my back and legs. Not shy in stroking my balls and my growing erection. No complaints at all.

Extras : I was really intending to go for B2B but didn’t feel the vibe (massage was great with some cheeky banter). On the flip she slapped my hard-on and asked “what am I feeling?” "What am I thinking?” I said I wanted her. But no discussion, she just grabbed me and wanked slowly. I guess I was happy enough with that.

Will I return? : I think so. Zara seemed a bit detached. She apologised for being tired (I heard that before somewhere from a review). So on a good day I’d probably go full on B2B with her.

I’d appreciate any other current Thai recommendations between Leeds / Sheffield. Cheers


Offline Heregoes

Thanks mate - 1st review and forgot the link  :dash:

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Online wakefieldlad13

Thanks for the review

Oh fuck, just as i thought i had gotten her out of my head  :rolleyes:


A little chunky, mmm, she may have put some on since my last visit, I found her shapely but a little more would have been better for me.

I thought her reception area looked very new and certainly well kept, that said, i was one of her first visitors after lockdown

You may find your second visit more adventurous but fuck it, im in need of a rub and tug, let me give her another try   :dance: