Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo girls  (Read 1259 times)

Kyletom

Any body know of any decent duo girls in there twenties in the north east or even teeside area just I can't seem to find and decent ones ?

Barry Shipton

Might be best discussed via PM if you can as lot of girls these days are nervous about mentioning duos unless it's a hotel outcall - don't want the unnecessary attention.

gk2000

Sophia and annabell.  Seen them both individually and had a duo with kara and sophia before Christmas.  Reckon annabell and sophia would be great. They're both working tomorrow too.

Basilbasset

Savannah and lucious logan have been doing duos together, Savannah (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) is in her late 20's and Logan (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) is in her early 30's both beautiful blonde hot women. I had a 30 minute appointment for £80.00.

It was a lifelong dream for me to be a sandwich between two gorgeous naked bodies. The time was too short to take in the two completely, but a brilliant experience and one to strike off my bucket list.

You have to keep an eye on there profiles on AW to find out when they are working together or perhaps contact one of them and find out.

Offline Bengeo13

Blimey - £80 for 30 minutes for those two ladies - mighty tempting!