Author Topic: Nicole A Angel, Beccles.  (Read 3200 times)


4 review(s) for XxxNICOLE-WOLFxxX (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline itk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Nicole a few times now, each time with her being under a different guise, Nicolette and Angelina amongst other names she’s had the last few years. Last week I saw her twice, both times within 24 hours. First being a 30 mins punt at £100, the second one 15 mins at £70. This review will combine both punts; as they were very similar. I will add I’d tried to meet her the week previously and had been given the green light, only to get to Beccles and receive zero communication from her so no punt.

Communication again was again frustrating to say the least, was arranged through call eventually but it took about 6 or 7 calls as she kept saying as she didn’t know me she wasn’t prepared to meet. Eventually got the instructions to her place which I already knew so was easy to find.
Her place is very smart, clean house and well appointed, reasonably quiet part of Beccles so no worries at the door. Nicole met me in high heels and tight dress clinging to her body. Her body is true porn star figure, slim but not skinny with a great pair of legs and arse. Tits are fake but still look good and lovely smal,  hard nipples. Her face has had work, and to be honest not my cup of tea. It’s the kind of face that doesn’t show emotion, too much work gone on.

Onto the punt and again it was absolute filth, sloppy blow job with loads of spit and gagging, plenty of DFK and not once did she stop my hands wandering anywhere. I’m not one to really enjoy doing reverse oral on a WG, but with Nicole I loved it. She really does get off on it, and that was  followed plenty of fingering from me and her on herself, sex was doggy, stand up doggy, missionary and cowgirl while sitting on the sofa. In doggy she also allowed my to finger her arse. Finished up cumming in her mouth first time where she swallowed the lot and the second punt ended prematurely for me, I came while switching positions so managed to cover my own stomach. She did then lick the lot up though. This booking which was suppose to be 15 mins at £70 ended up me being there 40/45 minutes. Ten mins her chatting and doing random shit like walking off to kitchen to come back with nothing,  only to turn around and then get more drink. 25 minutes fucking, and another five minutes at the end where she genuinely wanted to come with me when i left. Told her it was best we left the house separately, and I’d wait at the Tesco car park. I didn’t, legged it to my car and fucked off in a hurry.


What I will add though, is genuinely I’m worried for her well being, both times she was wasted especially the second punt where I considered leaving as she was struggling to walk straight. Seems she needs to get hammered on alcohol or possibly something stronger, to get her through the day. This obviously does away with her inhibitions and every time I’ve seen her the fucking is superb, absolutely filthy in everything she does.  The worry is not only for her health, which can’t be good with that much drink and possibly drugs, but it’s what happens if mid punt she flips out.  I probably come across as a bit of a cunt for going through with the second punt, but to be honest I’m thinking with my cock at that stage and not my head, but on the drive home I genuinely felt for Nicole. Wouldn’t be surprised what happens to her, as she needs to wasted to get through the days when she punts.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
Well its a good thing to show concern about someones well being, but what could anyone do about it would i suppose be perhaps difficult to talk directly to her and its not as if you could call social services!

Offline Bornslippy

Says on her profile she reads "punterlink" in great detail every week. I assume she means this site?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

She does read reviews on here and from experience seems to love reading about her own filthy antics...she’s told me several times to make sure to include a particular act she has delivered in my reviews. 
She does like to drink (I haven’t seen anything stronger) and I’ve always put it down to her calming her nerves before the main performance which has always been excellent and a true PSE as her promises.
I hope it isn’t anything more sinister that just needing to calm her nerves as would be a shame if anything more serious happened to her....and a big loss for us punters.

Offline itk

Well its a good thing to show concern about someones well being, but what could anyone do about it would i suppose be perhaps difficult to talk directly to her and its not as if you could call social services!

Yes, can’t see her taking kindly to someone who questions her drinking. Guess the reply may be a swift kick in the nut sack and be asked to leave. Seems she needs to drink to get through the punt, I’ve seen others who drink but to this excess.