Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ealing or uxbridge any good punts ?  (Read 2367 times)

jag55

hi I had a couple of bad punts. I am basically looking for a girl (a good PUNT)  in either the areas of Ealing or uxbridge.   The services I am looking for are (the girl would provide) -

GFE/PSE-mixture of the 2 ( don't mind if its GFE tho)
OWO-(deep throat-she takes it like a champ) 
DFK
DATY
MSOG
CIM
Swallow (DOES NOT NEED TO)

I keep finding punts that do not provide any good service(or service listed)  I looked at AW and I am just tired now I need some help.

-MONEY IS NOT THE PROBLEM CANT FIND THE GIRL- (willing to spend 350)

Thanks in Advance 

help a john out (no punt intended)

Offline Tonyleung

willing to pay 350? yen?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28633.0

Op if you are willing to spend £350, then why enquire about BB skanks? I suggest you make your mind up what you want and do your own research. And go to clinic if your visiting BB girls.

jag55

not looking at BB did not look at her profile properly just seen the pics in her profile it did not say she offered bb only seen it at the side recently (like now after all the talk) 

abdul

willing to pay 350? yen?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28633.0

Op if you are willing to spend £350, then why enquire about BB skanks? I suggest you make your mind up what you want and do your own research. And go to clinic if your visiting BB girls.

I think that £350 is the overnight rate for a dirty skank :P

Offline Turtle1

Are you still looking? dude for that type of price you should have no problems, there are loads in the Heathrow area,

yorkshire123

Are you still looking? dude for that type of price you should have no problems, there are loads in the Heathrow area,

Which banned member are you asking  :unknown:

Offline lewishamguy

Offline Turtle1

No guys im not a banned member and iv never been here before. feel free to compare writing styles or even look at my IP address. I doubt there are many who have a writeprint like myself.  linguistically you work out authors pretty easily.

Im new this forum so i may post stuff in wrong places and had no idea on how to tell if someone was banned.