Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie_Matthews - Birmingham  (Read 5476 times)

27 review(s) for Mollie x (22 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline billg4501

Well what can i say, what meet indeed.

Molly was touring Birmingham at the time and im extremely grateful she blew off other clients to fit me in so thanks molly x.

Arrived at the Jurys Inn, lovely hotel for sure even during the covid crisis. Texted her for the room number and arrived on the 5th floor at her room.
She opened the door and wowza what a pair of boobies and was given a peck on the cheek and was offered a shower.
Exchanged the money as quickly as can be done. then onto the business of pleasure.

She is a very passionate kisser and has lovely soft lips, she then proceeded onto some OWO, and trust me when i say i couldnt even last after that so that was round one.
After 10 mins of chatting for a bit, we then proceeded onto round two, this time was much better as i got the change to see her in the doggy position no fake noses from molly either.
all in all she is a lovely person to chat and have sex with. 10/10 from me and will be back again for sure.

250 for the hour was well worth it if you ask me.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Molly was touring Birmingham at the time and im extremely grateful she blew off other clients to fit me in so thanks molly x.

Maybe good for you bit shit for the clients she blew off

Offline shed

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you enjoyed as she is certainly TOP end prices. Why did she "blow other clients away to fit you in". Do you know her or had previous history  :hi:

Offline Picti

Would you elaborate this?

How did you know this? What did she say? Did you get the impression that she actually cancelled other scheduled bookings to see you? Have you met her before? Why would she offer you preferential treatment?

Offline Pablo02

Good review  :hi:
But rates are a bit to steep for me £250 is London prices!!

Only reason I can think she blew other punters is that the SP probably likes longer bookings as opposed to 30 min ones maybe

Offline IamSpartacus

Reckon you've sold her right down the river there OP with the "im extremely grateful she blew off other clients to fit me in" comment. Makes her unreliable and untrustworthy. Avoid.

Offline justalad

- Blew off other clients?
- Why gave you names the venue?

OP can you clarify the the above?

Offline MrBamboo

Arrived at the Jurys Inn, lovely hotel for sure even during the covid crisis. Texted her for the room number and arrived on the 5th floor at her room.
She opened the door and wowza what a pair of boobies and was given a peck on the cheek and was offered a shower.
Exchanged the money as quickly as can be done. then onto the business of pleasure.

She is a very passionate kisser and has lovely soft lips, she then proceeded onto some OWO, and trust me when i say i couldnt even last after that so that was round one.
After 10 mins of chatting for a bit, we then proceeded onto round two, this time was much better as i got the change to see her in the doggy position no fake noses from molly either.
all in all she is a lovely person to chat and have sex with. 10/10 from me and will be back again for sure.

250 for the hour was well worth it if you ask me.

Hmmmmm :(

Offline jeanphillipe

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline jeanphillipe

Unless she bumps you for someone else...

brain agrees with you, but Dick, well shieeeeeeet.

Offline alpharius

250 now? Damn, that little playboy shoot has boosted her hasn't it. Body looks great, but I prefer her older pics with more natural brunette hair #justneckbeardthings

Concerned about your comments OP on how she fitted you in. Also, I'd hide the hotel/floor unless that's faked info