Author Topic: Victoria:Lush Escorts - Birmingham:Superb Brit.Asian : Best VFM punt ever for me  (Read 6989 times)

Offline lagosmargaret

The WG landscape in Brum's more parched than Nora Batty's fanny ATM.Plus,there are outrageously OTT prices flying around ! Escorts charging a Ton/Half + not even including goodies like CIM? Even the hippos are 80/30 ? Yer 'aving a giraffe !  :P......Sooo....payed another visit to the Lush well to slake my sexual thirst last week.......Result? The best VFM punt I've ever had to date(from 000s).Thanks for your TOFTT,Ali B.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Comms : Location : Price
-  Phone to book : get postcode/street : ring again for exact flat
- Flat short walk from Digbeth Coach St
- Decent flat -clean + good shower - but indiscreet : lots of comings(!) + goings re: residents  :thumbsdown:
£60/30
                                                                   
General
Lush "age" 18-looks mid-20s to me : 5'4"(ish) : lighter shade of Asian skin tone  : long straight black hair : many tatts-writing spanning torso,arm,1 @ top of shoulder blades, + lips on groin as per pics.W.Midlands accent.

Face  : As pics-v.attractive IMO.Tasteful makeup with bright red lippy.gr8 teeth + smile.Turquoise tongue piercing.

Build + Body
Like pics  - slim + lean : size 8
Not seriously hourglass                       
32B (?) boobs with small brown nips/areolae(right nip pierced)
Belly? Minimal to my eyes
Slim waist
Good,firm, medium pert ass  :crazy:
Bald pudi
Shapely trim legs

Personality
V.friendly + smiley  : happy-go-lucky  +  spontaneous  : GSOH : puts gr8 effort in + eager 2 please if you "click".  :thumbsup:

Events
Snogging + very DFK :  OWO/DT + ball chomping : kneeling + standing Doggie : CIM


Arrived + phoned.Waited at nearby bus stop before entry - big block with multiple residents using door + foyer,Deliveroo hanging  around etc.


The Impaling + Wailing

Secured the drilling rights to her patch with my 60.Showered + came out to find her still dressed ,sitting on bed in her red skirt + top.1st meeting nerves for us both,light chat to break the ice before she asked me to sit beside her.

Leant towards me + clamped her lips around my mouth like a barnacle.Not really fussed about ultra-deep FK,was slightly taken aback by the ferocity of it.Really mines your tonsils.(Sorry Boris,forgive us for not being Covid secure) :sarcastic:. Tongue wrestled while rolling over so she was in a CG position,with my towel as a barrier between us.Started to hotdog me while I took her bra off and tweaked her stiffening nips.Hands everywhere like hyperactive octopus tentacles,with the towel being eventually discarded.

Then entered my Hall of Fame for the Fine Art Society of CockNoshers.Using her tongue as  a paintbrush and my cock as her blank canvas,applied broad brush strokes along the underside ,filled in the little edges around the helmet rim with dainty little flicks ,polished the bell in circles and used copious saliva as her oils.Van Gogh would've been proud.Frequent DT/gagging/ballsucking as well.My Jap's eye lips planted a few smackers on her tonsils.She even slapped her face with the cobra.Excellent salivating fellating........ :crazy: :wacko:

Time to 'ave her with the  adder.Shag bag on,gave her muff a good stuff while she was on all 4s on the bed.This nymph's enthusiasm's boundless.Loud + encouraging ,she thrust back + twisted around to kiss me while we were rutting.Even clasped her hands behind her back for me to grab them + dominate her.Nearly sexual heaven.Slightly disconcerting-got slight hairs down her spine,extending into her ass crack.Hey ho.

Vicky then continued reinforcing what an utterly horny minx she is by suggesting we move into the hallway with the mirror.Initially knelt on a stool to continue the battering,then stood up + bent over.Mirror reflections accentuated the sheer horniness of the situation :crazy:.All I could do to keep up.Became too much +  knew the splodgy end was nigh as the plums were chuntering for a release.Jacked off + fertilised her taste buds with my salty pollen.Took the shots with aplomb + spat.  :music:

The action had seamlessly flowed,natural transitions + spontaneity.Underpinned by Vicky's proactivity + sexual ebullience. :thumbsup:

No hurry to rush me out while cleaning up - in fact, the alarm went off + she ignored it.A good chat about her performance + my escort experiences.Darted,floating out of the door on the cloud above cloud 9.Mission accomplished-had walked in with distended grapefruits,out with shrivelled raisins. :D

An incredibly energetic GFE/PSE punt hybrid with a young, v.attractive,nice- figured, British Asian girl .The best VFM punt I've ever had.Period.


The icing on the cake would've been A-Levels.Unsure if she provides,but would fancy a poo stab up her Punjab. :D

Whore Score -9.9/10  :thumbsup:

 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
V.attractive face + good figure IMO
Snogs face off + excellent BJ / sex   :thumbsup:
Spontaneity + abandon during sex
Fantastic attitude + personality   :thumbsup:
Got full time


 :unknown: :unknown:
From other reviews,not keen on RO.Didn't try myself,ardent flap lappers take note
Tatts may not be 4 some


 :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Hard to book her (popular)
Venue can be indiscreet
  :thumbsdown:

Return? My Bank Manager will hate me in future......

Recommend ? YMMV.From our convo,get the impression she really ups her game if she "likes" you.

LM  :hi:



Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
 :D :D :D Great review

Sounds like she is still as horny and eager to please as ever. She seems very horny and willing to try anything. The times I’ve seen her she’s always coming up with ideas on how to get kinky. Also if you take a toy to use on her she is more then willing.

May need to go see her again soon

Offline Prophet 999

Now that is what you call a review

Bravo

I have tried to see her but she is always booked solid times I can't make

But for sure has to be done

She sounds a right firecracker
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Shplurgh


Offline InMefan

Nice review, definitely sounds like I may have to give her a go sometime. How easy is it to book them? I'm not really a huge fan of having to ring to book to be honest lol.

Offline bonham

Nice review, definitely sounds like I may have to give her a go sometime. How easy is it to book them? I'm not really a huge fan of having to ring to book to be honest lol.
Tried yesterday and this morning
But twat on phone says ring back later after being in a phone queue for 30 minute  :lol:

Offline Nitsp81

How do you get to book her then? The guy on the phone says she's booked all day, some punters booking her for upto 3 hours at a time!
How do we book her then? Unless you start ringing in at midnight?? Thankfully they don't have an office or a queue system. Or there would have been a mile long queue of punters :wackogirl:
Banned reason: STI allegations and "Not too fussed about being banned."
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
How do you get to book her then? The guy on the phone says she's booked all day, some punters booking her for upto 3 hours at a time!
How do we book her then? Unless you start ringing in at midnight?? Thankfully they don't have an office or a queue system. Or there would have been a mile long queue of punters :wackogirl:
Once the new weekly incall rota is updated/advertised she’ll get booked up quick for the week.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 10:55:03 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline 801

Great review Lagos !

I have been meaning to see her ever since Ali birmingham's review and have been lucky enough to have done so quite recently 😃

I will probably leave a review soon ,I've still to leave my review of Zara louise in notts just not got round to it yet

All I can say is wow ! My meet went pretty much the same as OP here  !

Yes we also extended our encounter in to the hallway in front of the mirror 🤣 and then back into the room !

She is eager to please and full of energy and I can see myself seeing her again  soon...

Funny enough I had no issues with the twat on phone ,pretty simple and when I called up to confirm I was there I spoke to a very friendly women , she sounded very sexy . I wonder who she is and if she has any services to offer ? 🤔
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 02:43:47 am by 801 »

Offline inbruges

Wow sounds amazing. I'd do anything to "click" if it meant getting that level of service  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,718
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 140
I guess perseverance is key here  :hi:

Comms:

Standard office comms. One thing that does get to me is how difficult the receptionist can be. Some WG's (especially new ones) can't be pre-booked in advance meaning you have to call on the day. They get booked up so quick and I've been trying to book this one since Friday. Always told to call half an hour before their start time, I do and got stuck in the queue, By the time I get through she's booked till midnight etc. Today I called at 3.23pm (she started at 4) and I was told call back in 7 mins REALLY!!! But sadly no choice in the matter. Called back 3 mins later and lucky I did. I was already 5th in the queue and by the time I got through she was already well booked but I got a slot and that was ok for me.



Offline alpharius

Wow sounds amazing. I'd do anything to "click" if it meant getting that level of service  :thumbsup:
Step 1: be attractive
Step 2: don't be unattractive
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

Offline Prophet 999

Good news gentlemen

I'll be posting a review this week

Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline lagosmargaret

Thanks for the kind  + appreciative comments,gents. :hi:

Will  amalgamate query responses /observations  into 1 post.

Prophet 999 : InMeFan : Bonham : Nitsp81 -  Been trying to book her since mid-September ! Rung almost every day,only once been offered an available slot -at a ridiculous time in the early hrs of the morning ! Not feasible... :thumbsdown:

Offered a convenient  evening slot this time around,utterly shocked after multiple attempts, + bit both of the booking man's hands off  :music:! Would even have bitten his willy off (no homo) :crazy:! I think persistence or willingness to  visit at an unearthly hour may be key.

Maybe they give priority to reliable,heavily-investing, repeat customers? Suspect they keep a detailed dossier on their regulars.Maybe they now include me in this sub-set ? Have booked multiple times.

I dunno whether advance bookings are allowed.Maybe for elite regulars ?

I've never had any issues with the Lush Dashboard man.Hope it stays that way. :sarcastic:

LM   :hi:


Online escortman

Positive review to follow

Thanks Ali  :D

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Perseverance most certainly is a must to see any of the Lush favs. Pre-booking is sometimes allowed but only once that have completed at least one week at the agency and proved their reliability

But please lads save a space for me  :D I still need to poke her every now and then :lol:

Offline Nitsp81

Tried twice now, will give up trying for this week. On top of it the long waiting time and then having  to speak to a smart arse...  :mad:
Banned reason: STI allegations and "Not too fussed about being banned."
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Prophet 999

I'm getting some t-shirts made for us all

I've banged Lush Victoria

Hopefully get mine later this week 😊
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bonham

Hopefully I can buy one off you before exmas I'm usually into massage but getting fed up of good ones around so taking this route for abit  :rolleyes:

Offline Prophet 999

Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
I'm getting some t-shirts made for us all

I've banged Lush Victoria

Hopefully get mine later this week 😊

Put me down for 3 so far  :D

Offline 801

Put me down for 3 so far  :D

Ha ha ! Put me down for one ...or two as I plan to see her soon for seconds  :wacko:

Offline Prophet 999

 :thumbsup:

I'm getting my first one this week

Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Prophet 999

Whilst we are talking Lush

I used them a lot but stopped in the last year or two as it became poor quality

Anyone seen Lottie?

She also looks hot

I might break my Lush duck this week if anyone has any intel on Lottie as well
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Nitsp81

If and when I finally get to her  I guess her phudi will be mush by then.
 Considering her hypomania, won't be suprised if she agrees to a gangbang!
Banned reason: STI allegations and "Not too fussed about being banned."
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Whilst we are talking Lush

I used them a lot but stopped in the last year or two as it became poor quality

I might break my Lush duck this week if anyone has any intel on Lottie as well

So have you actually used Lush or not?  :unknown:

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Prophet 999

So have you actually used Lush or not?  :unknown:

Apologies ....badly worded

Yes I have used lush...duck as in been a while

In the past I saw:

1. A Latvian girl in the Cube...she was mega and had me popping in a minute when she rode me...wow

2. A curvy American/Canadian girl who gave me the best sloppy owo before I popped in her mouth and she nearly gagged at thr amount lol

3. A mixed race girl who I remember because she loved making precum trails in her hands as I got wetter and she got hornier giving me owo...but the flat was shit and this was the start....

4. A fit looking girl but when I got there you could tell she had a glass eye 🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!! fuck me lol.  Very off-putting and to be fair the punt was ok-ish and she made me pop quickly but again the mix of dodgy girl and again a shit flat.   

That was it for me....standards were dropping

But now all this furore about Victoria I've thought let's give it a go

Will find out later this week...

P
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish