Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ISABEL.GFE.BRAZILIAN Edinburgh (return visit)  (Read 1777 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5960014) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CasperGomez

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

1 hour at £140

Went back as I had enjoyed this one first time round so thought I would go and spend an hour with her...

Flat is decent, clean with small en suite which I didn't mention last time.

Anyway started off well... lots of kissing, fondling then she got that cracking body out of her red underwear and we moved to the bed, OWO was good first time, RO for quite some time until she came, then she got the rubber out and we fucked - her on top, felt that she was maybe trying to hold my wee man a little as opposed to getting it right in there but still had a good fuck and came hard in the bag when she squatted on me...

Stopped and chatted for quite a while which was fairly forced, her english is not good although she pretends to understand but she doesn't... Anyway I was starting to wonder if there was going to be a round 2, started stroking her slowly and she wasn't responding at all... started kissing and it was like peck after peck with no progression and again I'm thinking what's going on, I'm hard, grab my cock and do something like you did the other 2 times we fucked (this is a return visit remember).

She then stood up, grabbed a condom from another room (none in the drawer) - she totally cannot put a condom on or they're too small (also forgot to say), so I proceeded to take it off her and put it on myself. I was getting the impression that she just couldn't be fucked, she straddled me and we started again but she seemed more disconnected this time, maybe I had put her off asking about her life, her 'real' job etc etc when we chatted but it wasn't doing it for me this time round. She squatted on me which made me cum the first time round but wasn't getting any eye contact and then she said 'doggy' and bent over on the bed...I put it in, pumped her for a while but I wasn't gonna cum like this and was starting to bend... she then went to stop and I had to ask for OWO which she tried for a bit but by this time she was just trying to get me over and done with which was really annoying so we stopped... I got changed and she was pleasant enough when I left but I felt a bit short changed as her attitude was poor for round 2....

Maybe I'm just a 1 round guy these days, I would still recommend her if you have not seen her before but if she came here again i would only do the 30 mins. Neutral it is this time.. her body is smoking, she pretty, well presented, clean etc. Perfect Fake tits, good gym ass. Think she's off to London next week.