Author Topic: Tan@ MUANG SHEFFIELD  (Read 3777 times)

Offline STEVO 69

Booked to see Tan [100% not the same Tan of Muang/Siam Health].
Went for the 45min option which is now £35, I usually have 60 mins.
Tan is attractive, wears glasses and about size 10/12.  Massage really good quality, excellent, with similar HR.
45 mins massage was enough, seemed a lot longer
45MIN +HR =  £55

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 08:28:21 pm by STEVO 69 »

Offline fforte

Booked to see Tan [100% not the same Tan of Muang/Siam Health].
Went for the 45min option which is now £35, I usually have 60 mins.
Tan is attractive, wears glasses and about size 10/12.  Massage really good quality, excellent, with similar HR.
45 mins massage was enough, seemed a lot longer
45MIN +HR =  £55

External Link/Members Only
Yes definitely not the same Tan and she’s only here for a week. I believe she is back in two weeks time. Great with massage she’s got a fuller figure than Ning or Sunny but does a great job.

Offline Burberry

Definitely not the same Tan as long time ago, I can remember counting her tattoos 14 if I remember correctly with a stunning figure and always went that little bit further with her extras.

Offline fforte

Wow Tan at Siam did not massage before she left.

Offline Burberry

Never had the pleasure of her delights at Siam but definitely tasted her delights at Muang.

Offline fforte

Wow Tan at Siam did not massage before she left.
my review of Tan https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286678.0


Tan at Siam was called Nan tall loads of tattoos.

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Never had the pleasure of her delights at Siam but definitely tasted her delights at Muang.

Was tasted the operative word?

Offline fforte

Yes chandler tasted is indeed the word 😜