Author Topic: North West / Luna Thai Massage - Bolton  (Read 7688 times)

Offline Rossyuk

External Link/Members Only

Tel: 07547181995

Cost £40 (One hour) + £25 HR

Luna is a very good looking Thai lady her pictures are very accurate. She's speaks very good English and responded promptly when I contacted her via Whatsapp.
As previously reported by Dadio she's only started working since the start of the year and only opened up in Bolton at the beginning of September.

The room the massage is in, is decorated to a very good standard and the proper massage table was heated. I go for a massage usually every 4-6 weeks depending where I am, but only ever review when I have had more than a massage.

The Massage I thought was very good and very well structured and quite relaxing, on hindsight whilst I asked for a medium massage a firmer one would have been preferred. I did mention this but she is very petite and uses her hands rather than her elbows so is not so sure whether she would be able to do it as hard as some people would like, as she has only been doing massage since the beginning of the year. Dont let that put you off, it was very good.

Once turned over, I was offered hand relief for £30 or for an additional I genuinely only had a spare £25 on me which she accepted, but more options were on offer.

The actual HR was very good, lots of eye contact, and done kneeling between my legs.

Cleaned up with wet wipes and a towel and left just over the hour. She didn't strike me as a clock watcher and she is very pleasant to talk to and we talked quite a bit but wont share here.
Would I return? Definitely!

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:.....can you expand on what "more options were on offer ?


« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 11:17:59 pm by frankc »

Offline RobT22

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 241
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Rossyuk

Quote
can you expand on what "more options were on offer ?

Topless HE, naked b2b and maybe more but I only had the £35 on me so kinda switched off. I think her being naked was £70. If I had had the money I would have been curious as she is very pretty.  Read Dadios review for balance.

Offline psb

I was feeling like lock down busting and it seemed that my favorite Thai, Yuri, was back in the Midlands so I booked Luna in Bolton on vivastreet as the pictures looked genuine. I gave her a call, she had excellent English and I booked in. On arrival I found she was every bit as attractive as her profile pictures and very pleasant and chatty. The premises were excellent too. I signed their track and trace book with my genuine details. The room was large with a good sized warm massage table. I asked for the price for half an hour body to body, she asked for £100. I haggled her down to £80 for a half hour, naked massage. She does a very sensual, soft massage and despite my paying over my normal rate I went away satisfied. She has a great body and is very pretty. Probably the best English speaking Thai girl I have encountered as she has a professional job back home

Offline Durch69

Home address or is it a business property?

Offline psb