Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot polish Monika / p&d in n11  (Read 2202 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5549410) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

I expected the comms to be ropey and they were. With one thing or another kick off was half an hour late. I reckon the reception ensures the conveyor belt flow by getting punters queued up and double booked, so treat your booking time as a moveable feast and be prepared to wait. I nearly walked away, but curiosity about what lay behind the black door, won me over.

The flat was the same one as I'd nailed polish cute Eva in, and where she wriggled out of giving me a round 2: bitch. The room was tiny and squalid. Don't expect mirror play. It's a "no frills" offering.

Looks: As expected, it is the same girl as depicted. Claimed age is 32. bit older than the photos but not excessively so. Maybe it's just the difference between makeup and no makeup.

Anyway, I wasn't turned off. Her skin is nicely tanned and silky to the touch. Body is in decent shape. Nice boobs and nipples. Her attitude is quite business like so don't expect "fluffy". She agreed to fk and I opted for 15 minutes.

I got some light fk to begin with. I sensed the familiar reluctance but persisted. Got a bit of a feel of her pussy. My finger got in fleetingly.

OWO was OK, but nothing to write home about. This makes me wonder whether she is capable of sustaining interest in a longer session. I wasn't on a bluey so she had to work a little bit to coax out the boner, but he made an appearance.

69: this was a high point because she has a lovely gash. I tongue fucked and sucked it to the max in what was, obviously, a rushed session. She seemed act out some enjoyment of this. Less happy was I that her owo turned into wanking. Much better had she stayed low to suck. A 15 minutes session is so rushed that you pretty much have to go with the flow or risk losing precious time.

She got into doggy without asking me what I wanted. Lovely shaped arse. I slipped in without lube. When I got the angle right, it felt snug and I was able to pound her whilst pawing the silky tanned skin. She acted out some reasonable vocals as I humped frantically.

I turned her over and pushed myself back in for a bout of mish. Her head was off to one side. Avoiding interaction with me, I suspected, but I got her to kiss again, and she complied. I persisted and got my tongue in her mouth for several moments. At this point, I pounded harder till I spluffed inside her. It was all fairly fast and furious.

Conclusion:  Eye contact was largely absent, as was any real click. On the plus side, she never called time, or became stroppy, but rather remained quietly chilled. It was a reasonable p&d. Barely worth the 50 squid I paid for it.

I'm feeling generous so call it a low positive.

Cheers for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

I do like Monika's look, but ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

How much older than these pics does she look? :unknown:

Irrelevant anecdote:
On the way back to the tube an attractive brunette girl (as far as I could tell behind her covid mask) with a nice non chavvy accent stopped me and said "excuse me. Could you give me £2 please?"

I didn't reply to this ludicrous request, but I was thinking to myself "no way hun, but I would give you £20 if you'd suck my dick better than the whore I just did!". And, with that, I headed into the sunset.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 12:44:46 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Fuzzyduck

£2?! Is that the price of a cup of tea these days  :lol:

Cheers for the review.

Offline Fully Sated

£2?! Is that the price of a cup of tea these days  :lol:

That sounds like Starbucks prices!

Cheers for the review.

Bedhedred, She doesn't sound like she offers the sort of service that you usually opt for, but I guess variety is the spice of life!

Offline bedhedred

Yeah back in the day it was "spare any change?". Now it's much more specific. That girl ought to set up an AW profile. Far less demeaning than her current money making approach! And it would leave her far more time enjoy life.

Offline bedhedred

That sounds like Starbucks prices!

Bedhedred, She doesn't sound like she offers the sort of service that you usually opt for, but I guess variety is the spice of life!

This was a pure suck it and see punt. Slightly blindsided, I've just seen M Bubble release dates. If I had known, I probably would have kept my powder dry.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 12:57:34 pm by bedhedred »

Offline whoya.kiddin

Yeah back in the day it was "spare any change?". Now it's much more specific. That girl ought to set up an AW profile. Far less demeaning than her current money making approach! And it would leave her far more time enjoy life.

SP's can make a very decent living on their own terms. It is a hangover of our Vctorian / Christian values that sex work is so stigmatised but I think an SP who is earning a good income on her own terms is better off from someone unemployed, disempowered and hoping for a charity hand out or pitiful government benefit.

Offline bedhedred

SP's can make a very decent living on their own terms. It is a hangover of our Vctorian / Christian values that sex work is so stigmatised but I think an SP who is earning a good income on her own terms is better off from someone unemployed, disempowered and hoping for a charity hand out or pitiful government benefit.
Exactly,
She was wasting time walking the streets looking for a pittance and being knocked back constantly.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

I expected the comms to be ropey and they were. With one thing or another kick off was half an hour late. I reckon the reception ensures the conveyor belt flow by getting punters queued up and double booked, so treat your booking time as a moveable feast and be prepared to wait. I nearly walked away, but curiosity about what lay behind the black door, won me over.

The flat was the same one as I'd nailed polish cute Eva in, and where she wriggled out of giving me a round 2: bitch. The room was tiny and squalid. Don't expect mirror play. It's a "no frills" offering.

Looks: As expected, it is the same girl as depicted. Claimed age is 32. bit older than the photos but not excessively so. Maybe it's just the difference between makeup and no makeup.

Anyway, I wasn't turned off. Her skin is nicely tanned and silky to the touch. Body is in decent shape. Nice boobs and nipples. Her attitude is quite business like so don't expect "fluffy". She agreed to fk and I opted for 15 minutes.

I got some light fk to begin with. I sensed the familiar reluctance but persisted. Got a bit of a feel of her pussy. My finger got in fleetingly.

OWO was OK, but nothing to write home about. This makes me wonder whether she is capable of sustaining interest in a longer session. I wasn't on a bluey so she had to work a little bit to coax out the boner, but he made an appearance.

69: this was a high point because she has a lovely gash. I tongue fucked and sucked it to the max in what was, obviously, a rushed session. She seemed act out some enjoyment of this. Less happy was I that her owo turned into wanking. Much better had she stayed low to suck. A 15 minutes session is so rushed that you pretty much have to go with the flow or risk losing precious time.

She got into doggy without asking me what I wanted. Lovely shaped arse. I slipped in without lube. When I got the angle right, it felt snug and I was able to pound her whilst pawing the silky tanned skin. She acted out some reasonable vocals as I humped frantically.

I turned her over and pushed myself back in for a bout of mish. Her head was off to one side. Avoiding interaction with me, I suspected, but I got her to kiss again, and she complied. I persisted and got my tongue in her mouth for several moments. At this point, I pounded harder till I spluffed inside her. It was all fairly fast and furious.

Conclusion:  Eye contact was largely absent, as was any real click. On the plus side, she never called time, or became stroppy, but rather remained quietly chilled. It was a reasonable p&d. Barely worth the 50 squid I paid for it.

I'm feeling generous so call it a low positive.

Irrelevant anecdote:
On the way back to the tube an attractive brunette girl (as far as I could tell behind her covid mask) with a nice non chavvy accent stopped me and said "excuse me. Could you give me £2 please?"

I didn't reply to this ludicrous request, but I was thinking to myself "no way hun, but I would give you £20 if you'd suck my dick better than the whore I just did!". And, with that, I headed into the sunset.

As you know with this brothel and pimp the WG doesn't always look anything like her pics or it IS the same WG but the pics are years old, at least this one did. Comm wise I haven't had big problems fortunately with this brothel, I have had big problems with WGs not looking like their pics and being shite though. :thumbsdown: Its also where I punted with Naughty Natt so they can have gems on occasion. Thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

The woman who asked you for cash could of been making her way down to the North Circular because by the lights at the bottom of the main road their you sometimes get men and women knocking on car windows begging when the lights are red. A few years ago they used to throw a bucket of water over the windscreen then ask for cash, :rolleyes: but have stopped that shit fortunately. Never any sign of the Police moving these arseholes on. :rolleyes:

Offline HERTSBLUE

Can't believe you didn't  give the 2 pound girl an offer
I definitely would of could have pounded a civvie for 50 odd quid.

Offline bedhedred

Can't believe you didn't  give the 2 pound girl an offer
I definitely would of could have pounded a civvie for 50 odd quid.

I think it's called "soliciting" and the legally minded here might confirm my suspicion that it's illegal.

Plus I was running out of time far from home.

Offline smiths

I think it's called "soliciting" and the legally minded here might confirm my suspicion that it's illegal.

Plus I was running out of time far from home.

Yes it would be illegal if she were a WG, but if she wasn't a WG and if she had been I assume she would of asked if you wanted business, then asking her for sex isn't likely to go too well with her I wouldn't imagine. In this case as she asked for £2 she may of been up for it but I very much doubt I would of asked her.

I do though have a true experience of dealings I have had with a street WG which I may post on the London regional board, I didn't know she was a street WG initially, I thought she was like this one just a beggar. Its a tale of being Bewitched, then Bothered and finally totally Bewildered.

Offline bedhedred

So it's legal to proposition a civvy for paid sex, but not a streetwalker? That's just weird.

The girl was odd. A Brit and quite well spoken. Sign of the Times I guess.